What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - MrLongSlong - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLongSlong

Unban Appeal for MrLongSlong 

In-game Name: MrLongSlong

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198202134403

The date you got banned: 10/01/20

Member of the team that banned you: Bowen

Reason given for your ban: VDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for hitting a police man with a car and Bowen saw.

Why should we unban you ?: We where having a laugh me Hasan and some cops that I mutually knew, it was five minutes before the restart I can't remember what exactly we where doing but one of the officers ran Hasan over and he went flying everyone there found it funny, then someone else ran someone else over, and then I ran over one of the police officers I think when I did it the officer actually died so I got out and started talking to him while the other officer revived him as there was no medics, we where just pissin about having a laugh 5 mins before restart, there was only like 30 people on the server at the time and there was no one else around, just having some consensual VDM everyone was having a good time before the server restart.

Because there was like five of us in one area I assume thats why Bowen was watching, Bowen said he only saw me killing the officer with my car so he issued the ban rather then a warning because of a previous ban, I did explain to him that we where all having a good laugh and that I understood that it was still agents the rules.

Ban was completely justified I did break the rule but not for an advantage or in any ill intent was just having a laugh with the police officers.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @MrLongSlong

Look, I am not about stopping people having fun just for the sake of it. The reason I was there is because someone was watching this in game and contacted me to complain about it. 

Looking at your notes that I wrote at the time, you weren't just hitting a cop with your car. I had been admin requested initially due to you reading names above peoples heads out loud, I then TPed over and saw you doing that. You then went on to say that it doesn't matter as no admins would be watching you. I then heard you break RP again and say that you were going to "passenger seat" a fellow cop, you then went on to do that. 

Anything to say on this?

Hello!

Look, I am not about stopping people having fun just for the sake of it. The reason I was there is because someone was watching this in game and contacted me to complain about it. 
I know your not there to stop people having fun, you where very chill when you pulled me up, I broke the rules that's on me, My point was that everyone there was having a laugh everyone there had broken at least one rule we where all having a laugh 5 mins before the server restarted , no one lost anything no one gained anything.

Looking at your notes that I wrote at the time, you weren't just hitting a cop with your car. I had been admin requested initially due to you reading names above peoples heads out loud, I then TPed over and saw you doing that. 
Yep I put my hands up to reading there names I forgot to mention that in my appeal as I had completely forgot that's what you said to me when you pulled me, but in all fairness I already knew there names I knew who they where they weren't new cops , they knew me and I knew them , again I was joking with them , I believe I read out there badge numbers as I would have already known who they where.

You then went on to say that it doesn't matter as no admins would be watching you
I don't remember saying this, I could be wrong it was many months ago, There's a chance I would have said it as in "The gods aren't watching me" or something to that effect but then again you could easily be correct I have little memory of the event.

say that you were going to "passenger seat" a fellow cop, you then went on to do that. 
I believe this is what likely happened, again I didn't do it to gain some sort of advantage and escape, I didn't do it because I didn't like the cop we where all having a laugh, the officers ran over Hasan they ran over me I ran over the officers the officers ran over me, we where playing around with just the ragdoll system in general it was good fun , as I said me and Hasan where joking around with the officers they where playful with us, I know its against the rules but at the end of the day the motive behind the rule break should count towards something, If I'd done it to escape or cause a pain in the arse for the officer then fairplay but every time one of us died whether it was them hitting us or we hitting them one of them would come over and revive us, no hand cuffs no nothing.

At the end of the day I can absolutely see why I was banned, there was good reason from the outside looking in to say that I was doing it to gain some sort of advantage etc but I wasn't, if you had got that admin dispatch 10 mins sooner it would have been a lot more paper work as you would have seen everyone pissin about, I guess I got unlucky that you only caught the ending.

Well thank you for putting some effort into this appeal. Though one thing I will say is, 7 bans so far and a long list of warnings and notes. Why should we take another risk on you?

Hello, 

Thanks for responding again.

Well thank you for putting some effort into this appeal. Though one thing I will say is, 7 bans so far and a long list of warnings and notes. Why should we take another risk on you?
I understand that worry 7 bans is a lot, I'd like to think since and actually before that ban I was doing pretty good at only getting minor warning points and no bans, Take FiveM for example, I've been playing on there on and off for about a year or so and first of all really enjoyed it and stayed out of the admins way, apart from one time when stavikk was selling some really good oranges.

Again I can understand the concern but I think the example I have set for myself in FiveM is something that can hold water, I'm always trying to make good roleplay ( and a lot of paper work for the feds ) and I think that on Arma I can do the same thing, I believe I have moved away from the corner cutting and done better for it.

And while my current ban was technically a intentional rule break, we weren't trying to cause anyone any bother we where just having some fun , no harm intended.

Right, considering that your record on fivem seems to be fairly clean I am willing to give you one last chance. This is the only chance you will get, any more bans will result in a perm that cannot be appealed for a minimum of 6 months. Even then, you would be hard pressed to get unbanned. 

This is not a chance that I give often nor do I give it lightly, do not mess this up. 

Unbanned

Right, considering that your record on fivem seems to be fairly clean I am willing to give you one last chance. This is the only chance you will get, any more bans will result in a perm that cannot be appealed for a minimum of 6 months. Even then, you would be hard pressed to get unbanned. 

This is not a chance that I give often nor do I give it lightly, do not mess this up. 

Unbanned
understood boss!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back