What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - SyNLanK - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNLanK

Compensation Request

In-game Name: SyNLanK

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199132843003

The date when this happened: 03/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: We were pulled over at the side of the road near airport, a sport approached at high speed and swerved hitting one of the hemtts he the continued to VDM the truck at which point I told my lads to kill him, after killing him I proceeded to execute the person at which point the car and truck glitched and killed everyone near unfortunately no medic were online and we ended up dyeing and our truck where stolen and scraped in the process.

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/25fs1c7Ywo8
Lost items and total value of compensation: aprox £200,000 plus the hemett box which was £275,000 so total of aprox £475,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @SyNLanK,

I have noticed some inconsistencies within your Compensation request and I would like to get some clarification with the following:

• Who's Hemmt box was it that has gotten scrapped? - I ask this as from what I can see you have not had a Hemmt Box scrapped.
  • Does the £200,000 equate to gear value or is this cash which you had on your player? If the latter is the case please provide some form of evidence that you had this money on you at the time of death.

Once the aforementioned queries are addressed, I will proceed to make judgment on your compensation request.

Thank you

@SyNLanK- Please respond soon otherwise I will not be able to issue compensation for the item(s) which you have requested compensation for. Thank you

@SyNLanK

This Compensation Request will timeout within the next 24 hours if you fail to respond to it. 

Thankyou. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back