What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Octoprime - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octoprime

Unban Appeal for Octoprime 

In-game Name: Deontay Walker

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID:

The date you got banned: 09/23/20

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: G1.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was in a car and i hit a big group of people

Why should we unban you ?: its been a long six month wait and I've really changed the way i see roleplay, im really keen to play roleplay again and treat it a lot more seriously than before, and i realize what happened last time was my fault and i realize what i did was unacceptable behavior, I have in my own time gone over the rules and i now fully understand what is right and wrong I hope you can give me a second chance

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why would you want to drive into a big group of players with the intention of injuring them. If you were in there shoes you wouldn't find it funny would you?

@George Harris back then i wasn't as serious with rp as i am now, and back then i did it to have a laugh and now im taking rp more serious and asking for another chance 

So you join a roleplay server and decide to run multiple people over for a laugh? What can you add to the server if you are given another chance? 

@Robbie in 2020 my friends and i were playing rp and i didn't know what i was doing at first and i took it as a joke, and in the recent rise in popularity in 2021 for roleplay I've been watching roleplay streamers and them doing serious roleplay and it looked like a lot of fun and i would really appreciate it if you guys if you give me another chance, I can add a enjoyable and serious roleplay experience for other players to enjoy and to make the community a better place besides what happened in 2020, and to also educate others like me back in 2020 and what they are doing is bad.

Right then, I will hold you to that. I expect to see some good serious RP from you.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back