What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - FatboyAMT1019 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatboyAMT1019

Unban Appeal for FatboyAMT1019 

In-game Name: Allen

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 145157681

The date you got banned: 08/31/02

Member of the team that banned you: Battle Eye

Reason given for your ban: Im guessing a racial slur

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was in group chat typing to my boys because my headphones had died and me a person of color tend to say "N****" alot and while typing to my boys about robbing someone I quote said "Im going to get this n**** to get himself robbed" When I pulled up on someone in my car and honked my horn and they just got in. I was typing this in "GROUP" chat so it wasnt even visible to anyone else in the server only the friends I talk to on a daily basis

Why should we unban you ?: I am new to Arma and are unaware of the rules and did not know something said so often would get me banned even in a private chat to a few friends of mine. I greatly apolagize for the inconvenience that I have caused but I honestly didnt expect a ban notification to pop up while typing to my friends. Please consider forgiving me and it will not happen again I have never been banned from a server ever and for the short time ive been in the community ive put in alot of work and it would hurt to lose it again i deeply agolagize for the incovenience.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Edited by staff removing some offensive words

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I was unaware I had sent the wrong code I was not sure which part was my steam ID so I copied it all (Im sorry for the inconvenience) SteamID: [U:1:145157681] (76561198105423409)

@Jefke VSorry I did not quote it the first time

Last edited by a moderator:
Locked 3 days for bumping. Please view the appeals guide and rules (note: you stated that you had already read this by ticking "yes" in your appeal) so that you do not make any further errors in this appeal. https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Unban_Appeal

@FatboyAMT1019please respond soon otherwise this appeal will time out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back