What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Names are below - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzi

Staff Team
Staff Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bonzi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Names are below

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1130

What best describes this incident ?: 1.1 - 1.5 - C1.2 - C1.6

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This is a report of both Peter Vidolf and Olliver Hjorth.

Was warned by a friend of mine Edvin about two hobos going around Kavala shooting people on sight. I drove around Kavala looking for the two people in question.
Found nothing and drove back. Parked my car up and then Peter Vidolf started being abusive (not recorded unfortunately!).
This led to a bit of an argument, which resulted in him knocking me and my friend out several times in the Kavala green zone.
We were able to knock him out in response, then ziptie him up so he wouldn't be disruptive anymore. I
understand that our actions were breaking the rules, but frankly I do not see any other option when dealing with people like this.

Once Peter was ziptied, he taunted us saying he can just 'leave and join again'. He then slung some abuse at us, then actually logged out.

After he left, I took his friend Olliver Hjorth (who had been downed for some time and had been attempting to VDM my friend in Kavala green zone) out of the green zone to execute him.
Again, I understand my actions were rule breaks, but with people like this who are only here simply to disrupt gameplay, I don't see any alternative then just being subjected to their abuse/disruptiveness.

Before I took Olliver away, he gave me and Edvin some abuse about roleplaying, and also called the pair of us 'fa**ets'
When I was taking him away to kill him, Olliver slung some more homophobic abuse at me regarding myself and Edvin. I took him to the church south of Kavala and executed him.

Following this, they both returned to Kavala after dying/disconnecting, tried to VDM me, but failed and blew themselves up. I was unable to record this.
I logged out shorty after, as I didn't want to spent any more of my morning being subjected to homophobic comments.

I understand my actions during this process violated some rules, but at the time I was upset by the disruptive/discriminatory behaviour exhibited by these two,
and could not see any alternative to dealing with it other then just logging off.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7-C8dd7Wf8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi im the friend Edvin. 

A good friend in the nhs informed me that the guy who was zipped also said in danish and i quote * there is one sulution alt f4 you faggots* end quote. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Yes that would be me becuas they keept vdm so i wanted to be in a vehicle so stay safe and i was showing a new player around in it. is it not allowed?

oh sorry just relised that you just wanted to know if that was me haha sorry about that.

Alright hello, I have watched this video multiple times to establish and figure out everything that happend and who broke what rules. I have to say everyone involved in this video has broken a lot of rules, which I am dissapointed about. Now Bonzi I'm going to say I do understand you felt angry/annoyed and that's why you did what you did but unfortunately rules apply for everyone and you cannot do vigilante justice whenever something like this happends as you will be handed out punishment as well for the rules you break in the process.

Is it annoying when people act like this two did? Ow yes very much but rules are there to be followed by everyone. Just because a certain individual or two have no regard for the rules that doesn't mean the other people or yourself can disregard them as well. You made attempts to contact the staff through the in-game dispatch. In the future if there's no response there try going to the "Join For Support Room" on teamspeak and try seeking help there. If all that fails remove yourself from the vacinity of those trouble makers and file a report, do not step to their level.

Now I will go through each individual and comment what sort of rules were broken by them and what kind of punishments will be handed out.

Peter Vildolf

Right at the start of the video we can see him knocking you out repeatedly in a greenzone here by which he is breaching 2 rules:

(A5.1.2 Lethal weapons must be holstered in the greenzone & A5.1.3 Knocking in greenzones is not allowed)

His behaviour through out the situation would be considered even as trolling perhaps, later on he is put into restraints where he says somethign in Danish, your friend has translated that correctly, by saying that he is also in breach of the rule C1.2 Discrimination, Towards the end he combat logs breaking the rule of A1.6.

Olliver Hjorth

Don't think much explaining is needed with him, clear breach of C1.2 through out the interaction and lots of breaking of roleplay A1.8.

Bonzi

Through out the interaction you have broken several rules trying to get the two individuals handled, like I said above, removing yourself from the situation and using the recording for report later on is the best course of action. It is a shame you broke so many rules during that entire situation as I'm sure your intentions were not malicious.

Now the rules you have broken yourself were identified as:

(A5.1.2 Lethal weapons must be holstered in the greenzone & A5.1.3 Knocking in greenzones is not allowed)

You broke RP in voice when Peter disconected here and then you broke RP once again here when you were speaking with Olliver which is a clear breach of A1.8

Edvin

You yourself have broken a few rules as well trying to help out Bonzi,  you also broke these rules:

A5.1.2 Lethal weapons must be holstered in the greenzone & A5.1.3 Knocking in greenzones is not allowed here for example

=======================================================================================================================

ACTION TAKEN

All bans are being handed out in the accordance to the fair ban system.

Peter Vildolf Will recieve a Perm ban for C1.2 primarily along with the other rules he has broken A5.1.2, A5.1.3 & A1.6

Olliver Hjorth Will recieve a Perm ban for C1.2 primarily along with the breaking of roleplay rule A1.8

Bonzi Will recieve a 1 day ban for the rules A5.1.2, A5.1.3 & A1.8

Edvin Will recieve a 7 day ban for the rules A5.1.2, A5.1.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back