What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Xsnow - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsnow

Unban Appeal for Xsnow 

In-game Name: Xsnow

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198131051552

The date you got banned: 03/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: KeirT

Reason given for your ban: "Skiddie"

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Honestly, I didn't understand why I got banned, since I wasn't doing anything bad (apart from standing in the same house where I have spawned). I didn't even know what "Skiddie" means until "Dan" explained it to me in General chat topic.
Backstory: The day I got banned, in the morning, I've opened SAF Airdrop and acquired DMR. Since I already had a pistol, and my default settings for changing weapons were used for the animations tab, I was wondering how can I change them between each other. I disconnected because I had to do something IRL, connected after few hours, and the first thing I wanted to figure out was how to change weapons. I was still in the same house when I was trying to set up my settings to work, after that I've opened my map and in few seconds I was kicked from the server. At that moment I didn't think I was banned so I waited until restart but I got the same message.
The reason I think I was banned, as "Dan" explained in General chat, is that someone was using scripts on the server and since I was standing in one place, looking into a wall, with the tag "new" below my name (which I am not sure why is it still there, since I've played on the server for 17 hours), admin must've thought it was me. Can't think of anything other than this.

Why should we unban you ?: Unfortunately for me, at the time of the ban, I didn't know I was getting banned, so I didn't save the recording of the last 45 seconds of my screen. At this point, all I can say is: I like to play on the server, just for the fact of how the server is set up and I got used to it. I didn't break the rules in any way that I know of, and if I knew what the word "Skiddie" meant, I would have save the clip. And the last thing I can say is, that I would be grateful if this gets reasonably resolved. Thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Apologies from our side as you were mis-identified as a skiddie during a skiddie attack. You have been unbanned now, please let us know if there are any further issues.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back