What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Weiss Triton - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengu

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: skillamadinkado

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Weiss Triton

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2300

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was fighting Poseidon at Laundry and i mwrapped Weiss first and i realised i was quite low on health , so i decamped to heal and he rammed into my stationary ifrit so it blew up and killed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/45439056/d1337WDefWdO
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened was rather unfortunate, I'll show you my POV, https://gyazo.com/817d1a3205e04e7d6b7987c367e4966e. Fair enough I hit the vehicle and caused it to explode, I will offer comp.

Can you tell me what you had please and I'll comp you (I'm going to show you his replies, This bit is spicy)

https://gyazo.com/6be667b772728830e0691b6ab22a43b8

Ok can you prove what you had just so I can be sure that's what you had. This is his reply

https://gyazo.com/fcb57a6339d6c04625bdbca0f1851126

So I'm just curious to see if he actually had a MK1 and you know... wouldn't lie to gain more money from this tragic event and to my suprise I SEE HE HAD A type 115!  I AM SHOCKED!

So basically I offer him 200k and he still insists he has a mk1 and after knowing he didn't I only offer him 200k

https://gyazo.com/51fab754038176c0aefc80016ac668a5 

I'm all for owning up to my mistakes but when people try take advantage and be dishonest to gain more money.... it's just a bit sad.....

After I refused to give him 370k https://gyazo.com/8b24c2aef14faf40bde56e67ca59bccc

So I'm just curious to see if he actually had a MK1 and you know... wouldn't lie to gain more money from this tragic event and to my suprise I SEE HE HAD A type 115!  I AM SHOCKED!
Just like i texted to you some time after the incident when was done fighting zones for the day i said that i had relooked my clip through and i saw that i had a Type 115, instead of a MK-1. I usually always run the mk1 and therefor i figured i had a mk1 at the time.

Hello.

Before I consider processing this report I would like to have the following addressed:

22:04:16: skillamadinkado just rewatched the clip agian, i usally always run the mk1 so i figured i had one. but i had a Type 115 suppressed with 24 mags

22:04:44: Weiss Triton not interested "you had your bloody chance"

@Weiss TritonCan you explain why you have witheld that information?

@Pengu After admitting that you did not have a MK1 and said "i had a Type 115 suppressed with 24 mags" - You in-fact did not have a supressor at the time. Can you please explain to me why for the second time have you claimed to have gear which you did not have?

Thank you

@James TraversI was just fed up with him trying to lie about what gear he had, If he was just honest with me from the beginning I would of happily comped but when you lie just constantly to gain more money it's just shady af and I was not willing to comp him after that. It was just a sarcastic reply tbh.

Can you please explain to me why for the second time have you claimed to have gear which you did not have?
Well it was never my intention to try and scam Weiss for more money (just to point out).

At the time being in the situation i was mad about Weiss blowing me up so i just figured i had the mk1 gearset since i always run that. The reason why i was pissed was because i felt like i was in a good situation to get more kills and possibly change the outcome of the gunfight

I didnt actually know if i had a Type 115 suppressed or not, because of the money i have, i normally just buy the suppressor and therefor i thought i had a suppressed Type.

@Weiss TritonWhilst I can understand your frustrations you still have not answered my question. Why have you withheld this information in your response?

@PenguIt is understandable that you have mistaken the load out which you had, just please in future double check in the event that you are wrong, as it may be viewed as  blackmailing another player which when it boils down to it is essentially "give me what I want or I will report you". 

Once these matters which I have previously mentioned are addressed I will proceed to make judgment on the report itself.

@James Travers  Ultimately I do not feel like this is really my fault. My aim was not to blow him up, I did not directly ram the ifrit I merely ramped over the top as I tried to avoid the rock on the left which resulted in it blowing up - just a classic case of Arma as I could do this 3/4 times and nothing would happen. I chose to offer him comp because justifiably he was annoyed and I would be too if I were in his position - even though the 'VDM' was not intentional. However once he started to lie to me about what he had and proceeded to carry on with that story I was having none of it and withdrew my offer. In a comp request you have to prove the gear you had, or close enough to what you had at the time of the incident. This is no different if you seek comp from a player, I still want proof not blind lies trying to scam me. The response "you had your bloody chance" was my being done with him and his complaint, I do not have all day to respond to someone who is up to cheat, scam, and lie to me when I've already agreed to give him what he wanted. I was trying to be sarcastic in it after what he put me through but guess it didnt come across.

@Pengu  I talk about you saying "I dont record long clips" because evidently you do record, and I did not need a long clip. Your clip for the report shows what you had and had you sent me that this would've been done with. Don't just clearly lie assuming you have a loadout which you don't which you did twice in this one situation. if you have so much money you don't need to lie for an extra 200k just get proof and we can deal with it I wont take "I had x give me y" because that's just he said/she said.

@Weiss TritonOkay you have given me two politician esque responses so far as you have not answered the question which I have actually asked twice now. Why have you, withheld information.  From this? From what I can see this looks like an intentional selectivity of evidence in order to make Pengu look guilty. I am not interested in the "you had your bloody chance" message, but rather the one before it where Pengu states the gear he did in fact have (allbeit without a suppressor). So I will ask you the question one last time. Why have you withheld key information on this report?

@James Travers this is a report against ME so it's not like I have selectively tried to exclude it to get HIM banned? The fact was it was irrelevent to me by that point. He's already lied in trying to resolve it it's not up to me to provide accurate evidence its him if he wants comp for it. I'm not going to have someone come to me with 3 different gear sets and then expect me to give him compensation 3rd time lucky you wouldn't if it was in a comp request on the forums so I'm not going to have it ingame. I do not have long recordings and I only clipped gyazos which were relevant to ME at the time, which was him lying. The fact he eventually came true and told the truth means nothing to me - you can clearly see he told the truth eventually I'm not denying that.
I'm not going to lie when you can see all the texts that were sent so what's in it for me? I've included things relevent from MY perspective at the time to save you going through the logs which you've done anyway so why do the screenshots matter? I'm bored of being sat trying to comp someone for something that happened because this server is laggy and shit happens,  then for them to lie to me I've already agreed to comp, and so I don't understand why you're coming at me for excluding evidence when there is already proof of him lying to me in the first place? Are we dealing with a complaint of VDM here or are you saying I'm doctoring evidence because so far nothing has been said about me ramming his vehicle and only about the compensation which I only did because I would be annoyed if it were me and not because I feel I did anything wrong in the first place. He had his chance, and by the time I had the correct information to comp him frankly I didn't want to anymore.

You've come here against me from the off when he was the one lying in the first place, have made no comment on the actual VDM incident involved (the content of the report), and only commented on the evidence I gathered to defend myself - I'm a human I make mistakes I apologise for not screenshotting every message he sent me - I'll do this in the future.  I feel like you're having a go at me for 'lying' with the evidence but when he tried to lie twice that was okay as long as he doesn't do it again? Just confused tbh. Am I in trouble for VDM or the evidence I gave, and if its the evidence he was also dodgy so surely we're both at fault? I didn't understand what you were talking about when you asked the first time - thought it was just the "you had your chance" message. My bad, got confused.

@Weiss TritonTo address your previous comment, firstly I would like to point out that me asking you questions to get more information is not me "coming at you", I have done the same for Pengu as you can see however he answered the questions I had to ask first time round.

As for not making comment on the Report itself I have said on two occasions now that until these inconsistencies within this situation are ironed out, that this report will not be processed.

After reading through your response I acknowledge that the messages were not provided as they were not particularly relevant to you. However, as I am sure you aware there is often a time that a reported party posts a reply on a report with some form of evidence which leads to the OP being banned. It is therefore well within reason that the time to evaluate why information which was key to this was left out. As if it was in fact the case that Pengu was stating the whole "Give me 400k or else" when he in-fact didn't have a 400k loadout, this would one be seen as blackmailing you and secondly would be seen as threatening to report. Thus, this would have been dealt with in a different manner. However, the screenshot of Pengu acknowledging his mistake clears up these issues, hence why it was important to the report. As you have said yourself you are going to attempt to screenshot all the messages in future. Whilst this may seem unnecessary, it is the only way that we can see the full context of the conversation. Just with Pengu this is just a 'do not do it again please'.

Now, since that has been cleared up I will proceed to review and process the report accordingly.

Thank you for your patience

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrigthy,

I have looked through the video(s) from both perspectives and have concluded that Weiss ramming the ifrit was completely accidental. Now @Pengu, he did offer to issue compensation and as I have said previously for future reference, ensure that you DO in-fact have the correct gear before demanding compensation for it. Also as Weiss said, he is not really at liberty to issue you compensation when you have not showed him evidence of what gear set you actually have. This will be put down as a simple misunderstanding however if this begins to become a recurring trend a different stance may be taken.

Report outcome: Declined

Thank you for your report

Sorry for any inconveniance caused

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back