What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Boat vanished after purchase

Wayne King

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
I bought a boat yesterday, it all went through OK and said it was waiting for me, upon looking all over the docks for it, I could not find the boat that I bought, just other users' boats

Is there something I can do to recover this while I am online tomorrow?

Thanks!

I bought a boat yesterday, it all went through OK and said it was waiting for me, upon looking all over the docks for it, I could not find the boat that I bought, just other users' boats

Is there something I can do to recover this while I am online tomorrow?

Thanks!
Feel free to open a discord ticket if you are on the discord. Usually thats a lot quicker than here for help.

If not, please provide more info on here so we can look into this for you. Whats your in game name? When exactly did you buy it yesterday?

Feel free to open a discord ticket if you are on the discord. Usually thats a lot quicker than here for help.

If not, please provide more info on here so we can look into this for you. Whats your in game name? When exactly did you buy it yesterday?
Thanks Charles, it seems that a lot of people prefer the discord so I'll run through that process and close this down for now

I will also grab all that information for you too,

Thank you😃

Back