What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - MasiekRozpruwacz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for MasiekRozpruwacz 

In-game Name: Alonso Sharp

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198886369904

The date you got banned: 12/14/20

Member of the team that banned you: Cant remember

Reason given for your ban: Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Personally I cant remember what happened exactly but since it says I've combat logged then I must have been in a rush IRL or something was not right. I wouldn't leave in the middle of RP situation. I've had a break from RP and I wanna come back and have fun again

Why should we unban you ?: Everyone makes mistakes and I feel like I can add some quality roleplay to the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @MasiekRozpruwaczI don't see any bans on your account. Sometimes you can be shown a ban notice in error due to a system glitch. Please try to log in and see if it still says you are banned then report back. Thanks

After talking with our dev team we are reasonably sure that you are two different people. You ban has been lifted but your brother must appeal his in order for his account to be unbanned. Welcome back, sorry for the inconvenience! 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back