What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Unknown (He is police) - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouzthehsmachine

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: mouzTheHsMachine

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown (He is police)

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 5

What best describes this incident ?: Insulting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: He is insulting my twitch viewers, He also put me in jail, but it is normal to put me in jail because I killed the police. But it is not normal for him to insult my twitch viewers, I want whatever punishment is required.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.twitch.tv/mouzthehsmachine/clip/YawningAlertCardHeyGuys-wbbuWULd8uHu5qsS
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Well Mouz I will be unfollowing on twitch, I thought we had a good RP situation here but unfortunately you feel differen't. 

Well Mouz I will be unfollowing on twitch, I thought we had a good RP situation here but unfortunately you feel differen't. 
Make sure you respond properly as this is a report against YOU.

Make sure you respond properly as this is a report against YOU.
I don't really know what rule he is reporting me for Stavik, I don't see anything wrong with my first response? Can you clarify?

Hello,

Under normal circumstances we would let this report sit for a little while longer however this one is almost indisputable.

There are a number of key points which have come to my attention within this video. Firstly @mouzthehsmachineI would like you to take the time to look at the following rules:

(1.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only. Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

(2.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.

On this occasion, the clip from your Twitch stream shows you breaking both of the aforementioned rules, (A1.8) and also (A2.1) In future, if you believe that you have witnessed a rule break occurring, contact Staff through the in-game messaging system or on TeamSpeak via the "Join for support channel". You must not, however, break server rules yourself. Which in this occasion is what has occurred.

Now as for the claims made against the officer for insulting your Twitch audience. Whilst I can come to the agreement that this was in a sense disrespectful, it was done through the means of Roleplay which in this instance did not push the boundaries of what is considered acceptable. Whilst this may have caused some unrest amongst your followers, I would like to remind you that this is, in fact a Roleplay server after all. Not everybody you meet in-game is going to be friendly or respectful to you and that is perfectly normal within the course of Roleplay. These are the sort lf things that could be viewed as a more pressing issue if it was done out of Roleplay for instance.

It is due to the aforementioned that the following action will be taken:

MouzTheHsMachine - Official Warning (A1.8) + (A2.1). As you are a new player here  you will only be receiving a warning on this occasion. However I will make myself clear, the rules which are listed for both Arma, FiveM and the Community as a whole are to be adhered to and this is what will be expected of you in the future. 

Boab - No action required.

Thank you for your report

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back