What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - SkeksilChamberlain - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Skeksil Chamberlain

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561197960847282

The date when this happened: 03/03/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was standing on the side of the road in Kavala. A player in a hatchback ran me over in a green zone. VDM.

Link to any evidence:

https://streamable.com/hen5q3
Lost items and total value of compensation: Ghillie, Carrier Rig, Bergen, Protector Helmet, Balaclava with goggles, rangefinder, pommet, RCO, bipod, 6x 6.5 magazines, GPS, 50 k in cash. Total is 372,725

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I'll be issuing compensation in the value of £249,100 which is the total lost when you died as a result of someone VDM'ing you with the following gear on you; 

• Full Ghillie (Semi-Arid) [NATO]
  • Carrier Rig (Tropic)
  • Promet MR 6.5 mm (Camo)
  • x6 6.5 mm 30Rnd Promet Mag
  • Balaclava (Combat Goggles)
  • Defender Helmet (Hex)
  • Rangefinder

I am unable to issue compensation for the £50,000 you claimed to have on you due to there not being any evidence to support this on our end. There's also no evidence to support attachments such as RCO / Bipod therefore that will also not be included.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back