What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - pc bosh [9300] - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

KianMoran

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kianm

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: pc bosh [9300]

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1950

What best describes this incident ?: Blatant abuse of rules

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was AFK, for about 5 minutes? I came back to being underwater in the PD unable to move udner water. So I went back on my footage to see how and why when I left myself out of the way in a garage. As the video shows PC Bosh was following up on an accusation from a member of the public saying that I ran him over, which was of course false as I was afk. He then removed from my vehicle and tazed me and restrained me.
He took me to the PD, without saying a word he pulled me out of the vehicle. He then says "Seen as you've been running people over in Kavala", which is false, he then says "I'm going to be making you disappear."
He places me on the ramp into the water, uses his vehicle to then drive me into the water, which is also breaking VDM. As you can see in the footage I wasnt able to swim or anything after that I was stuck laying down, then I came back. At roughly 4 minutes 13 seconds you hear my bedroom door shut, as I reenter my room and ask the obvious question, why am I at the bottom of the ocean.
(I couldnt resolve as the server immediately restarted and he didnt come back on)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/_4EfZcZs1v8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So... you was passenger seating people in kavala, you was AFK so i took you back to PD. i told you that you would be put at the end of the peer because you werent talking. I was sat behind you doing wheelspins. When i let go of the Handbreak the car shot forward and hit you, You were in a knockout animation and i couldnt get to you. Then you come back and say "Im looking at the footage". If you wanted to come to TeamSpeak i can resolve the situation because you haven't tried to resolve it with me

I was afk from joining I literally got my car out, and parked in the garage. Someone told you that I "passenger seated" people, sure the admins can check I was active on the server for genuinely like 6 minutes lol. You can excuse it how you like, theres blatant footage mate lol. You VDM'd, RDM'd, and broke multiple police rules in doing this. I came back because the police said "we can't get you out" So i said dont worry I'll check my footage to see what happened. Like I said, I joined the server after restart and you werent there so I couldn't text you or anything. I don't want any comp, I want you to face up to your actions thinking its acceptable to just RDM me because im afk? 

P.s. Let this be a lesson, someone told you I was "Passenger seating" When I was afk, so you should to better policing work. Leave it to the admin, the footage is beyond doubt lol.

Also, there's no point you saying "I took you to the bottom of the peer (Think you meant pier), because I was afk" When the clip shows you only saying to me "So you've been passenger seating in Kavala so I'm going to make you disappear loooooooooooool.

Firstly... I didnt RDM i initiated on you in the garage and tazed you. numerous people were telling me that you were passenger seating people in kavala. 

You was AFK up until you Drowned in the water, I out you at the end of the peer as i said because you were AFK and i didnt have enough time to Send you to prison, you was unrestrained. I was sat in teamspeak talking to two officers that were with us and was doing wheelspins. Let go of W and X and the car shot foward, knocking you into the water.

I you really want some comp i dont mind sending you 300k or so. even tho you didnt have any gear.

I couldnt get you out because i didnt have a rebreather. 

You can always hop onto teamspeak and resolve it instead of putting this report up?

Ok so multiple people told you a lie? So you decide to kill me? Lol? You hear my door open if you want to know I went for a shit and came back and was drowning?? I don't want comp, you violated your role as a police officer, you broke multiple rules & you abused the fact I was afk. Like I said, I joined the server after restart you didn't. I had no way of contacting you.

@Nuclearis public now my bad

As i said me knocking you into the water was an accident, it wasnt intentional. 

Your basically sitting there telling me that you want me banned now right?

You're there to protect and serve and all you did was violate me. I'm literally a brand new player to the server and this is how I'm treated? I mean come off it mate watch the footage and tell me that you didn't break a lot of rules.. I'm not even gassed but surely you can admit watching it that you violated the fact I was afk.

I don't care what punishment the admins seem fit, thats their job not mine

You're there to protect and serve and all you did was violate me. I'm literally a brand new player to the server and this is how I'm treated? I mean come off it mate watch the footage and tell me that you didn't break a lot of rules.. I'm not even gassed but surely you can admit watching it that you violated the fact I was afk.

I don't care what punishment the admins seem fit, thats their job not mine
At the end of the day, dont go AFK on the server. Its not anyone problem if you get restrained. I knew you were AFK thats why i removed you from the situation and put you at the end of the peer out the way uncuffed. 

The only Rulebreak here is the fact that i ACCIDENTALLY VDMed you into the water and as i have said Multiple times that i was an accident because i was doing wheelspins

I had to take a shit very urgently pal, I didn't leave myself in the middle of Kav did I? I was in a garage.. away from everyone.

I'm done back and forthing with you mate, the admins have the vid they will decide.. us talking isn't productive.

I had to take a shit very urgently pal, I didn't leave myself in the middle of Kav did I? I was in a garage.. away from everyone.

I'm done back and forthing with you mate, the admins have the vid they will decide.. us talking isn't productive.
I mean im trying to resolve the situation arent i? The only thing im getting from you is you dont care and that you want the admins to dish out a punishment...

PC @Arbaaz Was there too and watched it

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't resolve it.. what you did requires punishment.. new players can't be violated by "police" when theyre minding their own business. Not to mention the fact you "accidentally" killed me in the worst way possible... with your vehicle.

Id like the admins to proceed with the report. You offering me 300k is literally a bribe to drop the report..

You can't resolve it.. what you did requires punishment.. new players can't be violated by "police" when theyre minding their own business. Not to mention the fact you "accidentally" killed me in the worst way possible... with your vehicle.
I mean it can be resolved, it was an accident and you clearly dont see that, Regardless of if you are new. It wasnt intentional we were waiting to see if you came back and i was bored and was doing wheelspins. To me what you are saying is that you just want me banned

I was there, I do not record unfortunatley. I did turned up the pier where PC Bosh was doing wheelspins and accidently pushed Kian into the water. At that momment we were finding MPU to come and help and get the body out of the water, unfortunatley Kian was Drowned, PC Bosh did say he was going to get kian in the TS liason to tell him what happend.

You can also hear me say "Im going to leave you at the end of this pier, Have a nice day!"

To get some context I will ask this question, what was the idea behind placing him there in the 1st place, and unrestrain him? To me that seems like a very weird policing procedure, surely if you planned on letting him go you would have let him go someplace else and likewise if you were to "process" him you would probably do it inside the PD. Seems like you lined him up like a bowling pin to be launched into the water which is why i'm seeking clarification on your actions Bosh.

The report itself will not be dealt with before 24h have passed.

Ok so what I see, guess it isn't obvious. I was afk, you took me from my vehicle, you noticed I was afk, you decided I was guilty of the accusations, you put me in position to ram me off into the pier, maybe you're see this situation with your POV playing a factor but if you see it from the outside looking in it's pretty obvious what happened. It's great that your saying that Arbaaz but what does that add to the situation? You've just told me what he's told me.. which isn't doesn't even matter. As much as I love talking with you fellas please can we just leave it for the admins to decide, the evidence is there, they have the story. Us talking is an unproductive evening. Cheers.

Do me a favour @Nucleargo to 3 minutes 24, you can see my camera slightly zoom in, which happens when an object behind you gets too close for the 3rd person view. So hes' literally right behind me, and he takes an extra drive forwards which then inevitably knocks me into the water

To get some context I will ask this question, what was the idea behind placing him there in the 1st place, and unrestrain him? To me that seems like a very weird policing procedure, surely if you planned on letting him go you would have let him go someplace else and likewise if you were to "process" him you would probably do it inside the PD. Seems like you lined him up like a bowling pin to be launched into the water which is why i'm seeking clarification on your actions Bosh.

The report itself will not be dealt with before 24h have passed.
So... I took him back to PD thinking he would come back, When i get to PD he isnt responding still. I put my car away, and he still isnt responding. I do not have enough  time to take him to Prison as the restart was near. So i decided to put him at the end of the pier and we would stay around to see if he would come back so we can ticket him. Whilst i was talking in teamspeak i was doing wheelspins as something to do while the time passed until server restart. I then looked away to read a message i got on discord and the car shot forwards and knocked him into the water. 
I instantly got out to look into the water to see if we could see him and we couldnt. then we went abit further in the water and found him. By this time he would have been half way through drowning. When i asked about the water (Inwhich i didnt know alot about so was asking an MPU officer about) he said i could get in and out before i died. However by this time he had drowned. 

I then said to Arbaaz that i would message him after the restart and notify him that it was an accident and give him some comp (Even tho he had no gear) 

Like ive said before this situation can be resolved in teamspeak being as it is a genuine accident. And may be abit of carelessness being as i was reading a Discord message on another monitor. The fact that he said i wasnt on after the restart to resolve and then says "Theres nothing to resolve" I didnt log back on instantly as i was watching Drews stream as he was playing Marbles 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back