What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Gold bars

Blanco Bullet

Hello i am a local entrepreneur that works in kavala . I have recently come into the possesion of some dubious rolexs from stratis , now before i can sell these on the streets of kavala i need a couple of gold bars so i can give them a gold plate obviously with no intention of fooling anybody or the trading standards . I will offer 1 million per bar for the gold though as i understand how hard it is too obtain .

I got 5 gold bars left from a previous HM Treasury Heist, that i have kept in my house. Message me if you are interested.

Gold Bars.PNG

Nema good sir ,I dont need all and shall leave you some for old time memories of long ago heists but I am willing to take 3 off your hands and state the first batch of watches will have you name blazened across the back .

Good. You could be able to find me in Kavala. I spend most of my time there in the tavern. Here is the number on my burner phone ##########. Now you could be able to call me so we can do the exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back