What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Michael DeSanta - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Skeksil Chamberlain

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Michael DeSanta

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1737

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was buying gear at the rebel outpost. When I came out of the menu there were two guys behind me who opened fire before I even saw them. I dont know the other guys name, but they also RDMd another guy standing behind me (also on video)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/kkq1h0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We told you about 6 times to put your hands up and then you took out a weapon and started looking at us. I took that as a threat and in pure self defence I shot at you.

Players in the weapon buy menu cannot hear voice chat. I didn't take out a weapon I bought one. At no point did I hear you say to put my hands up until you were already shooting.

Did you even watch the video? This is a clear RDM.

You also blatantly RDMd that other guy which is also in the video.

Then you both ran away because you know what you did was RDM.

I did not think about the bug or function that you pull out a gun after looking away from the tablet, I just was scared that you were going to fire at us. The other guy threatend to shoot me and I had a advantage and the element of suprise on him to shoot at him first. I was told before this robbery and asked the people online in chat about the FearRP rule. I got told multiple times that this rule does not exist. I asked for a double check to make sure that I will do the right thing. I could not find or hear any FearRP rule so I took the shot. Now why we did not stay is because we had not taken anyones communitcations and the other guy came after the incident occured. We were worried that poseidon had gotten a call and were on their way, we do not in any way have more power in poseidon both in knowledge and in numbers so we decided to get out of the area.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

We told you about 6 times to put your hands up and then you took out a weapon and started looking at us. I took that as a threat and in pure self defence I shot at you.
Yeah, you probaly didnt know that when a player is using the terminal they cannot hear nor react to your commands. Also the weapon when it it bought it automatically gets pulled out.

I did not think about the bug or function that you pull out a gun after looking away from the tablet, I just was scared that you were going to fire at us. The other guy threatend to shoot me and I had a advantage and the element of suprise on him to shoot at him first. I was told before this robbery and asked the people online in chat about the FearRP rule. I got told multiple times that this rule does not exist. I asked for a double check to make sure that I will do the right thing. I could not find or hear any FearRP rule so I took the shot. Now why we did not stay is because we had not taken anyones communitcations and the other guy came after the incident occured. We were worried that poseidon had gotten a call and were on their way, we do not in any way have more power in poseidon both in knowledge and in numbers so we decided to get out of the area.
Yeah no FearRP rule here.... Its all about Roleplay and common sense at the end of the day. Also since the initiation went bad in the beginning and shots were fired, Billy didnt really have to start initiating again on you guys. Also the breaking the RP after the events, is also wrong on both sides. 

I understand the huge frustration that occured here for both parties, but this should had been played out more carefully especially when someone is using the terminal.

I will wait for some more feedback concerning this report.

@RuTHLeSS INFO I understand that 100%. But I don't think I could have done anything else, tried giving him commands and I told him consequence if commands were not followed. When he took out a gun I did not think about that it automatically makes you take it out and then when he looked at me, that is when I thought that he is going to shoot at me now, so I did not want to die and started shooting him instead of me getting shot at.

@RuTHLeSS INFO I understand that 100%. But I don't think I could have done anything else, tried giving him commands and I told him consequence if commands were not followed. When he took out a gun I did not think about that it automatically makes you take it out and then when he looked at me, that is when I thought that he is going to shoot at me now, so I did not want to die and started shooting him instead of me getting shot at.
Well, after reading and watching the videos there were mistakes made with those involved. Am going to be leniate here on this report, let this be a slap on the wrist for the RP that was given and the RP ingame that had been broken. Player warning notes will be made on the players violating server rules.

Remember this is a RP server, so bring it as best as possible for both parties to enjoy. 

Report will be dismissed....

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back