What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Will Boston - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Will Boston 

In-game Name: will boston

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198201021546

The date you got banned: 11/24/20

Member of the team that banned you: Nuclear/Robbie

Reason given for your ban: G1.1 C3.0

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for being an unmature person who could not handle the punishments against me. On the 11th of november i got banned due a RDM report that was up against me. In that situation i didnt not handle the situation in the way it should have handled it within the community guidelines. I tried appealing my ban on the forums but it got denied and that was understandable because off the recent cases i had in the last 2 months when i was activly playing the server. After that some people started talking to me on the rpuk discord and trying to make me respond in a bad way. After a while ive might said some things a person from my ago should not have said and thought about it twice before easily sending it on the internet. In the time i got banned an old community that i used to play on in the beginning days off arma decided stop hosting their servers and make their community to an end. Then i decided to post “Just bring back ***rp” as a joke but posted it at the wrong time. This might have made people upset and that is totally understandble because me as a long playing member off the community should know that its a no go to advertise for other communities on the forums. With all the bans i got in a week i should consider my bans as a semi 1.6 and make a proper and genuine appeal to show that ive changed and able to play the server again when i come home middle april.

Why should we unban you ?: My behavior was absolutely disgusting and did things i should not have done. I have played on the server since 5/6 years and all the bans together made get banned this time. I regret all my actions that have led to this ban. I wasn't sure if i was gonna appeal the ban at all. Because i wanted to set a point behind me spending time on gaming. But i keep looking streams of rpuk streamers and those make me want to be a part of this community again and prove to others i can actually bring good quality content to this server. With this all being said i hope its enough for me to return to the community in the middle off april when im home again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I'll be honest with you Will, I was really shocked with how you acted after that appeal so it good to see that you addressed this in your appeal. Do you feel that you are in a better mindset then you was back then?

I'll be honest with you Will, I was really shocked with how you acted after that appeal so it good to see that you addressed this in your appeal. Do you feel that you are in a better mindset then you was back then?
Ofcourse it is really easy for somebody to say they have changed in the last 2/3 months. Ive decided to totally step back from gaming after i got banned on roleplay.co.uk. In those 3 months i havent touched my pc that much and did a lot of good stuff irl. If i look back to my character/person i was a salty little kid thinking he could do anything and get away with it, even after you deciced to give me a final chance to prove myself on the server. I kept being a little cunt and continuo as little kid and just easily throw my chances away in the bin. Unrespectful from my side and a stab in the back for you. Im 21 years old atm and i started playing this community 4,5 year ago. A lot of people know me, And instead of being a immature person i should have used that to introduce new players to rpuk with my experience and roleplay abilities. after i got banned i thought it was smart to start talking a lot off shit on the discord against other players and that made me look like a total idiot and within seconds i threw the respect away that other players had for me and i should be ashamed off that. I regret all my decisions its not that i need gaming in my life but it is always fun to have the ability to play FiveM the weekends and enjoy diffrent situations with other interested players.

Last edited by a moderator:
So in your previous appeal I stated that you ban was not appealable for 6 months (You can appeal on 24/5/2021) Why should I consider your appeal early?

So in your previous appeal I stated that you ban was not appealable for 6 months (You can appeal on 24/5/2021) Why should I consider your appeal early?
I decided to appeal my ban 2 days ago because i thought it will be a appeal that will last long because my past on this community and the multiple bans im appealing for. So if come home middle of april i can play without waiting on a ban appeal. But ive changed I definitely became a better person and feel like showing that to people that i can roleplay with people within community guidelines.  And yes ive spoken to a lot off people if i should really make a ban appeal because it said (You can appeal your ban on the 24/5/2020) and i dont want to make it worse because i really feel like returning to this community one day. So i decided to do my best and write a genuine ban appeal and hope for the best.

The way you have handled this appeal I am going to reward you will that chance that you are after. Do not waste it as you will not get another.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back