What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - lukedo2929 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukedo2929

Unban Appeal for lukedo2929 

In-game Name: luke adams

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198164314645

The date you got banned: 03/04/21

Member of the team that banned you: i don't know who banned me

Reason given for your ban: (G2.4) Value of Life - (G4.4) - (C1.2) Discrimination

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I miss under stood the rules when it comes to speech in roleplay due to dyslexia I find it difficult to understand this is my first time getting banned I'm sorry for what happen and I can promise it will not happen again

Why should we unban you ?: it will never happen again and I play the server for many hours a day I also help a lot of the new people that has just joined the island by giving them money for a car, showing them around the island, what to say when what to do and also giving them money to purchase a commercial driving licence so they can get money through fuel deliveries I have made many friends on the island and I wish to talk to them again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Can you explain to me what the rules that you broke are and mean?

(G2.4) Value of Life - this means at all times you should value your life if you are clearly outnumbered or at a obvious disadvantage you should do and say what you have been demanded to do within RP

(G4.4) ones I am downed I may not use that to my advantage by giving or taking information to other players and I may not carry on or start anymore combat situations in the next 10 minutes and I may only retain the knowledge of the events that happened ONLY before I was downed

(C1.2) Discrimination means judging someone on the grounds of a different race, age, sex, or disability 

While you are downed you may not reveal any tactical information to anyone.
Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.
You are in medical custody until an NHS Medic releases you.

I am going to give you another chance, I hope you now understand the rules better and won't make the same mistake.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back