What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Daryl Farrell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponty

nah nothing mate
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matthew Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Daryl Farrell

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 30

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.3) Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At approximately 0030 hours on 05/03/2021 myself and Constable Connor Coleman were engaged in the pursuit of a vehicle registered to a Daryl Farrell who had previously been seen at Legion Square Fleeca Bank in possession of a micro uzi. This vehicle had previously made off from us and escape prior to the final chase where we found him again at Fleeca Bank.
We were taken on a massive drive around of Los Santos and when we were passing the Maze Bank Arena, the vehicle struck a tiny rock causing the driver to be flung from the vehicle. As we approached him on foot, the male who is presumed to be Daryl Farrell in this case, combat logged before us without saying a word.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

a0feef6e12a3a76cd18d1ac2a3fd7829.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Ponty, this cannot be me as I logged off about 1 hour before that, I can have others vouch for me and if we can have a admin also check the logs it'll show, this must be my stolen Itali GTO which I have also reported stolen 1-2 hours before this happened sorry 😕

EDIT* I would have also appreciated if you would have tried to come forward instead of going straight away for a report

I have no means to ascertain whether Daryl Farell is yourself. Also considering that the individual left on the spot with no word, I cannot possibly contact them as I do not know who they are. Given the circumstances, this was the only practical option.

Further follow up, the Fail to Stop notifications in the top right corner are GMT+1. I corroborated this with my stream and it works out that the player involved combat logged at 00:14 on 05/03/2021

I have no means to ascertain whether Daryl Farell is yourself. Also considering that the individual left on the spot with no word, I cannot possibly contact them as I do not know who they are. Given the circumstances, this was the only practical option.

Further follow up, the Fail to Stop notifications in the top right corner are GMT+1. I corroborated this with my stream and it works out that the player involved combat logged at 00:14 on 05/03/2021
Thats no worries then, I believe i can check the exact timings i stopped playing GTA5, however does it show up on steam with the same exact timings? Cause if yes then I can show the exact time I logged off and since im 3 hours ahead of GMT I can prove that I was not on the server when this happened

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Pontythank you for the report and doing your part to keep the community clean

After some investigating it appears that the driver of the vehicle was not @TheCap, it was in fact stolen as said in one of the replies above, the driver of the vehicle is already banned so this report will be denied to stop any potential back and forth which is not required and a waste of both of your times. 

Thank you. 

Report Denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back