What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Pedderrr - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedderrr

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bailey Pedder

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199018804734

The date when this happened: 03/04/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was moving house into one of the new houses at the canal and i had all my items from my old house in a truck , when i bought the house i started trying to unload this then wasn't working for me so my friend Jerry ,who was live on twitch so i could get another perspective of what happened if needed, helped unload as it would let him grab stuff out of the van.
When Jerry came into my house he dropped the guns thinking it was the van messing up and that i could pick the guns up off the floor i then left my house thinking it could have also been the house glitching.
As i re entered the house my guns had disapeared

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/dr1EybIPIVo
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x sawn off shot gun 1x SMG 1x Standard pistol

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello mate @Pedderrr

Apologises about the delay. 

Today I'll be issuing compensation in the value of the items you lost when this situation occurred which is as follows; 

• x1 Sawn off Shotgun
  • x1 Micro SMG (UZI)
  • x1 Standard PIstol

Please ensure when you collect your weapon(s) you do not have another one of that kind on you otherwise it will be overwritten. 

Also please ensure you're recording incase something goes wrong.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back