What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Colin_007 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin_007

Unban Appeal for Colin_007 

In-game Name: Colin Sheekey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198309716701

The date you got banned: 03/05/21

Member of the team that banned you: Fluqi

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Language that I used.

Why should we unban you ?: This was totally out of Character for me I was being messaged and spoken to in Discord with a few friends at that time, who kept talking over me and trying to torment me ''just banter''.
I had a lapse of judgement. I feel like I'm pretty sweet with most people in the server as people have helped me out, a few times I've got out of my way to take people to the hospital as they have bugged and cannot be picked up.

So in Full I apologise for my actions and shouldn't have said what I said, I hope that I can get unbanned and carry on playing my favourite RP server! :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

BANNED.jpg

Did an admin speak to you after this situation, did you explain the above to him?

Admin had told me to wait whilst he was shorting the issue out.

Server had reset at that moment, So When I tried to log back online I got the ban notification.

They did. I decided to be a twat about it and deny I said anything because I felt stupid, it was my own fault.

I was then told to wait whilst they ''did something'', which the server went down about 1-2 minutes after that. 

Why trying to denied it, instead of coming forward and be mature about it? 

Like I said, I don't know why. Felt stupid that I even said it. 

Just hoping I can get a second chance.

Is it normal for you to have an outburst like that when someone or something annoys you? How can we be sure this sort of thing will not happen again?

This is totally out of character for me, I have chosen not to speak with people on other VOIP whilst playing as clearly its distracting for me.

Again I apologise for this outburst  I can assure you this will not happen again. 

Unfortunately I don't know who you person was I directed the insult towards, So I can only apologise to the admin/admins that have had to deal with this issue.

I am going to give you another chance, any sort of out burst like this again and you won't get another.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back