What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Joelk - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joelk

Unban Appeal for Joelk 

In-game Name: Joel

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198030928100

The date you got banned: 01/21/21

Member of the team that banned you: Samantha

Reason given for your ban: I drove into a car in the airport green zone, which caused it to explode.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe it was counted as vdm, and I am truly sorry for this. I wanted to compensate him but i could not manage to contact him. Admin on the forums told me I have to appeal this ban.

Why should we unban you ?: I am playing alot on the server, and I like to play as a civilian. I also have alot of progress made, and I want to continue my time on the server. I really enjoy playing on this server and i enjoy the community and the RP. I would like to see the community grow (Arma community and the reborn community) both on the forums and in-game. I have been playing arma for a long time since Arma 2 and its one of the games that i still like to play. Everyone deserves a second chance and i've been banned for a while now.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@JoelkPlease provide the correct steam ID64

Do you understand want the greenzone is? Please explain it to me and why you have broken 4 rules within the greenzone.

Do you understand want the greenzone is? Please explain it to me and why you have broken 4 rules within the greenzone.
Yes I will not hit any more players in the green zone. I will also be more careful driving any vechiles in the green zone. I can not use the green zone for lockpicking vechiles either. And I am not allowed to take other peoples car in the green zone.

You apparently haven't learned with your past 4 bans, what makes this time any different?

I do not see that as solving the problem, just avoiding it. If you are simply not able to control yourself, then I do not see you as the right fit for our community. Now if you have another solution, I am willing to hear it.

I do not see that as solving the problem, just avoiding it. If you are simply not able to control yourself, then I do not see you as the right fit for our community. Now if you have another solution, I am willing to hear it.
I don't want to get banned again on this server. So I will be 100% following all the rules. If you see me on the server, I can explain what I'm working on at that moment. I plan to run delivery missions with helicopter,  since this is the only server where this is possible with a rented vechile.

Thanks in advance

Look, Ill give you one more shot. We have been pretty lenient with you and I feel like you have thrown it back in our faces. I think its not unlikely that you will end up back here on the unbans fairly soon, but here is your chance to prove me wrong. Take that chance and run with it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back