What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

need to up server cap

the server slowly kills itself with 140 people on, doubt that would help with more slots

lower s1 to 120 slots and reintroduce s2.
Where would the players come from. For S2 to be a decent server, it would require at least 60 odd players on(as well as the fact that S2 now hosts 5m, so it isn't possible). I bet decreasing the cap to 120, would result in maybe 40 players top playing S2, which makes it a grinding server. 140 seems to be a decent number. It means people can get in within about 5 mins tops of spamming, and the server can semi-handle it. Yes it does take a dump sometimes but that is the fun of it 

Where would the players come from. For S2 to be a decent server, it would require at least 60 odd players on(as well as the fact that S2 now hosts 5m, so it isn't possible). I bet decreasing the cap to 120, would result in maybe 40 players top playing S2, which makes it a grinding server. 140 seems to be a decent number. It means people can get in within about 5 mins tops of spamming, and the server can semi-handle it. Yes it does take a dump sometimes but that is the fun of it 
already an evident surge in player base, as well as old members, and inc. supply only allows for more demand. seen so many old names connecting to server recently. rpuk is not limited to owning 2 servers, moreover; with more players comes more donations comes more purchasing power, and considering at one point altis life had 3 servers, ur point of 'oh server 2 is allocated to fivem' is redundant. 60 players would come easily. sure, it might not always be full, but would improve playability and perhaps even player retention due to a better and less volatile experience.

already an evident surge in player base, as well as old members, and inc. supply only allows for more demand. seen so many old names connecting to server recently. rpuk is not limited to owning 2 servers, moreover; with more players comes more donations comes more purchasing power, and considering at one point altis life had 3 servers, ur point of 'oh server 2 is allocated to fivem' is redundant. 60 players would come easily. sure, it might not always be full, but would improve playability and perhaps even player retention due to a better and less volatile experience.
Rather they get a better server then have 2 tbh. I think going back to 2 servers would do more harm than good.

In my exspreince having multiple servers in other communities wae legit.s2 was for going on and doing runs then s1 you would go on and shoot cops or do big crimes would rsther have a full server then having 1 full one and one with 5 -20 players on 

But at the end of the day its up to the devs

When we had s2, it was never really utilized.. Police and NHS pretty much never went on it and it would already strech the strained NHS even more. 

Id say lower the server cap back to 120.

Back