What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Alex - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieT

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alfie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Alex

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 135

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was processing opium and this guy was acting a bit strange, he was chilling with me and my friends for about 10 minutes and when they left he told me to put my hands up and then let me put them down a bit later as shown in the video, time goes on and I run to my helicopter to deposit my heroin and withdraw more opium and he just shoots me... causing me to lose a whole heli of heroin and my gear.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTMhQjW0_Q&ab_channel=AlfieBob
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

sorry it was 05/03/2021

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats fine, if the footage is any sort of evidence for this report please feel free to post it. Thanks for checking.

I can upload the footage I have available this evening, as it includes the initiation between the two as proof that a warning was not provided at the very start, but most of my footage lines up with what AlfieT has already sent here. 

Edit - Footage was of desktop rather than the game so its just audio. Useless on my end sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @AlfieT

There was no reason for him to shoot you at the point that he did. You hear him just as he shot saying "Don't fucking run away" giving you absolutely no time to react or comply.

As a direct result of the above and in line with the Fair Ban System a ban will be issued under the following rule:

• (1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Name: Alex
RPUK ID: 295957
Ban Duration: 24 Hours

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report ACTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back