What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Triton Stubley - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hive

Banned
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: INS Hive [2666]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Triton Stubley

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2058

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting to kill me while I was inside a DMT

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Basically, the Police had control of the zone, so I go to take advantage inside of a DMT to see if anyone is slamming. After getting to the first window I noticed I was getting shot so I moved on to second floor where I could not be shot while I attempt to heal. I then get shot again which kills me. I have showed this clip to multiple people with experience at the game and they say I was killed due to my Desync (Your character runs outside of the DMT in mid air which is able to get shot) going up the tower which Stubley took advantage of. After reviewing this clip and trying to debunk it to see if I could get shot from anywhere else, I couldn't find anything.

I sent a message asking for POV and he blanked it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQy_WaYIne4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

this is my pov: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is also not true as i have had no messages from you trying to resolve this 

Screenshot off last message from hive: https://gyazo.com/272c5c6dab9c08cf8334724c87616c3e

Last edited by a moderator:
this is also not true as i have had no messages from you trying to resolve this
https://gyazo.com/fb74e472e8f352bc91c3502fb4b3cac5 I did message you

So... Let me get this straight. You knew i was in an "Invisible DMT" and you took advantage of that to kill me? You Could have just allowed me to come down the DMT or just ignored it all together. Its not asif you didnt know i was going up an invisible DMT because you said "Wait theres one going up a dmt thats not there for me"

Hello all,

After considering all sides of the story and reviewing the footage provided, I have concluded that this was in-fact not a case of exploiting.

@HiveWhilst you where in a DMT which did not exist, as can be seen from the other POV, the DMT had been blown up. However, due to Arma being Arma this situation has arisen. Invisible DMT's is not something new and has been a game bug for quite a while now within Arma itself. As far as I am concerned this was a lose-lose situation whereby someone was going to gain an unfair advantage as a result of this. Either A) As has occured, Stubley manages to shoot you through a DMT, at least from your perspective or B) You shoot someone from the DMT which to them does not exist. " I go to take advantage inside of a DMT" - This would suggest that you in-fact were going to shoot from the DMT which in this instance is completely within your right as this is a Redzone at the end of the day. As it is vice versa.

In conclusion, no matter the outcome of this situation there was going to be someone who feels an element of injustice as a result of it and thus I will be declining the report on those grounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back