What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Furniture Not Yet Placed Does Not Save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Hello,

Any item purchased in the hardware store that relates to furniture you would add via the 'Furnish' menu in your house do not appear to carry over.

I went on a shopping spree and placed some of the items but still had about 10 items I had yet to place. Got distracted and server restarted, I decided to go and place those items while waiting for a firend in the queue. I found that the menu said "You do not own any furniture" or words to that effect.

I've gone through 3 restarts where the items are wiped and I have to buy them again. I intend to place them somewhere (even if the corner of the room) to then move them again maybe but got distracted each time.

With the amount of information that is persistent between restarts I would have thought these items should be. If this is intentional then I guess the 'bug' or issue is this isn't clear.

I know there has been a couple of updates since this report. Furniture not placed now does indeed remain persistant over saves it would appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back