What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - BigA3958 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigA3958

Unban Appeal for BigA3958 

In-game Name: Aaron Doyle

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199082910999

The date you got banned: 03/06/21

Member of the team that banned you: stealthee

Reason given for your ban: RDM, OOC, OOC on twiiter

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned because I was warned about out of character in twitter and as I was already annoyed about the situation I put it again as it slipped my mind. As it was a big situation at the time with a lot going as it states I broke the RDM rule I cant recall when but if I did so I had no intention of breaking this rule as I never wanted to get banned.

Why should we unban you ?:  I've been on the server for the past 2 weeks, I want to be unbanned because I am for the first time enjoying a well made roleplay server. I am in a gang on the city and I am really enjoying the roleplay aspect, I know I was OOC on twitter but its just a harmless mistake. from this I have learnt more about the rules as I read them over several times and I understand were I went wrong. If given another chance I will make sure I wont break anymore rules and when roleplay is expected I will make sure I will enhance it for myself and others.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I couldn't find the c rules so I thought it was a spelling mistake for G. so I didn't RDM I used a homosexual slur to the person I was talking to.

As of this I have realised were I have gone wrong, it was a heated situation and I wasn't thinking clearly. I instantly regretted saying it as I let the situation get personal, letting the roleplay effect me in real life.

Why did you think it was needed to call someone names, and breaking roleplay on the twitter fucntion? 

In response to this, at the time it was a heated situation and I let things get personal. I used an awful profanity towards someone causing me to act out and break roleplay. As I was annoyed at the time and not thinking clearly, I have come to understand that I made a huge error in judgement and I realise it was not appropriate to say to anyone. As I have settled down from the situation, I have learned from my mistake and now know that using any type of offensive profanity is never needed to say towards another player. 

At the time I was not thinking clearly, this resulted in me not enhancing the roleplay on twitter when I was suppose to. In the moment, I was very heated about the incident causing me to forget about the roleplay being in place on twitter. This lead to me not enhancing the roleplay on twitter when I should of done and if I'm unbanned I would of learned from my mistake and ultimately be a better player to the server and bringing the best roleplay as possible.

How will you prevent this from happening again for you get another chance?

Firstly, If unbanned and a situation like this happens again I will make sure that instead of acting out I will think before acting and restrain myself from using any offensive profanity. Furthermore, I have learnt from my mistake and have had time to learn more about the rules and recognise myself with what I should and shouldn't say during roleplay. Lastly, after being banned for a few days I have the time to regret the inappropriate use of language and have never wanted to be banned meaning that I will ensure I will not do it again.

This will be your only chance. Saying the things you did are not acceptable at all.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back