What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Server running slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie Healy

While I was on the server today it seemed to be running a little bit slow originally I thought that this could have been a me issue but after I cleared my cache and loaded back in it fixed itself for about 5 mins before going back to running slow. The only way I can describe it is that as soon as I leave the station everything from pressing F1 F2 and F5, Caps lock and text chat all run atleast 1-2 mins slow. I was able to get this clip of it sorry if its a little laggy. One issue I did use to see when it was running slow was my voice level as when it was running slow if I changed my voice from Normal to Shouting it wouldn't change straight away but in around 1-2 mins also

Link to clip: https://medal.tv/clips/45844182/lA0Qt3iexsf8

you can see in that clip that when I use the text chat to do /PNC it does not load up straight away but takes a few mins. 

Anyone else that you was playing with having the same issue ? What have you done to rule out your PC, home connection etc ?

Anyone else that you was playing with having the same issue ? What have you done to rule out your PC, home connection etc ?
Yesterday as NHS I had issues with the caps lock menu for a while, often having to wait 15 seconds before it shows, and then slowly loading the other options. But things like reviving, or giving bandages worked isntantly even with a slow UI. Besides that was there also the fact that sometimes when eating or drinking, our food or drink was stuck in our hand.

What have you done to rule out your PC, home connection etc ?
What I did attempt to do to fix this issue was to delete my game cache normally on any other server this would work but after I did this it seemed to fix the issue for around 10 mins as I said. My home connection is also good to my knowledge I rarely get kicked from the server for connectivity issues. I'll try to run a few for things on this and another server and see if the same issue move over there also if so then it must be a me issue 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back