What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - J4MES - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4MES

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James Sterling

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198300731767

The date when this happened: 03/07/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was smelting down steel. I left and locked 90 Iron Ingots and 45 Coal coke in my quad bike, which was outside of the smeltery. I return after smelting a batch of 25, and almost all of the materials had gone missing. Initially i thought it may have been stolen but i clipped the last few minutes and saw that i had to unlock my quad bike, meaning it was not pick locked.
My ID in game at the time was 528, this happened at 4:35-4:45 AM (somewhere in that time frame). Nobody else had keys to my quad bike when this happened.

Link to any evidence:
https://streamable.com/6n4d0a
Lost items and total value of compensation: 90 Iron Bars, 37 Coal Coke

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @J4MES

Unfortunately the evidence provided doesn't exactly show much and there's nothing say someone hadn't lockpicked your vehicle, stole your items and then relocked it before they left. 

Therefore due to insufficient evidence today I am going to have to deny this compensation request. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back