What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Neb - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neb

Unban Appeal for Neb 

In-game Name: NebYahontov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198291545787

The date you got banned: 03/06/21

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: Economy Protection

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Ok So I Was Handed By A Random A Lot Of Shotgun Shells , I Found This Very Sus So I Started Trying To Figure Out If There Was Some Sort Of Glitch Or Issue As I Wanted To Take A Video And Send It To Admin For Them To Figure Out.However This Was Late At Night Before This Ban And I Had To Log Off From The Server The Next Day As I Had Set Up My Recording Equipment I Had This Ban.Also I Would Like To Add That These Bullets Did Not Leave My House Or Where Used For Any Sort Of Conflict .

Why should we unban you ?: Now I Don't Have Any ill Will Towards This Server And I Understand Why I Have Been Banned But I Was Genuinely Trying To Get This Info To A Admin However I Guess U Are Very Good At Ur Jobs haha.I Am I Long Time Player On This Server And Have Not Been Banned Before And I Am Apart Of One Of The Turf Gangs in The City And I Feel Like I Still Have A Lot More To Contribute To This Server And I Would Hope That You Forgive Me And Let Me Return To The Server :).

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I Wanted To Take A Video And Send It To Admin For Them To Figure Out.However This Was Late At Night Before This Ban And I Had To Log Off From The Server The Next Day As I Had Set Up My Recording Equipment I Had This Ban.
Oh really. So you was on the server at 23:30 on 05/03/2021 yeah probably late at night I'll give you that but you logged on the next day at 14:30 for an well over an hour. Just so you know, you can't carry 500 shotgun shells on you 😉 - So if you want to stand a chance of being unbanned you better start telling me the truth. 

Ok I Am Very Sorry About Missing Out Some Details Of My Story I Can Tell U More About The Shells But Can U Please Either Send Me A Message On The Forums Or Discord (Neb#9547) And I Can Help Fix The Problem Bc I Dont Want The Info The Guy Told Me On The Forums . Finally Want To Apologise As I In No Way Meant To Try To Be Sneaky About The UnBan Appeal .

So you haven't provided me with any evidence to support your claims. You had weeks of knowledge of this bug and you didn't report this to the staff team and now that you are banned you finally told us, convenient.

You exploited the system therefore you ban is not appealable for 6 months (minimum)

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back