What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - DavidGaming - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unban Appeal for DavidGaming 

In-game Name: David Gaming

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198037196544

The date you got banned: 03/05/21

Member of the team that banned you: Stavik

Reason given for your ban: A 1.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was flying around a red zone DMT during border wars, on one of my approach I got distracted and instead of flying around the DMT I crashed into it.

Why should we unban you ?: This is my first offence that resulted in a ban. I also did learn my lesson to not fly or do anything that can result in a unintentional rule break if I get distracted. Although my last appeal was denied due to not being believed I was honest, I can reassure you that I was complete honest and will continue to be.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Stavik told you to come back when you can be more honest, 
So what has changed this time? 

What you mean by that? I was fully honest all trough my last appeal and I intend to be honest in this one as well.

I am struggling to understand the point of after getting killed logging out and switching to civilian? You have to look at it from the outside perspective of you got killed then switched to civ and flew a helicopter straight into the people that killed you all of 15 minutes before. Im sure you can see exactly what that seems like you have done from our perspective.

The reason why I logged off was because there were other Poseidon waiting for a slot and I know that I'm not good at taking zones as well got bored of gunfight, so I logged off and messaged the ones waiting that a spot opened up. After logging off Poseidon I joined as a civ, my first intention was to spawn airport get an orca and transport Poseidon from Pyrgos base to Athira garage, shortening their trip, even sent a Poseidon request mentioning this. But when I landed at Poseidon base and asked someone in person I was refused, so I decided to just go and fly around redzones to spectate them. I flew over the town to the east and saw there were 2-3 cops in zone, but nothing happening there, so I flew to the next one, the military compound. As I was approaching the compound I started to get shoot at so I knew it was active. I flew over the DMT 2 times before going to take a look at the zone all the way up north. There again there were people inside the zone but not much happening so decided to go where the action was, at the DMT. On my approach Ito the zone I saw 2 tarus way up so I went and flew by them, although the tarus flew off soon after, it was looking like to gunners from both helis were trying to kill each other, both tarus had ramp open and had their backs at each other. After the tarus moved off I flew over the DMT 2-3 times before crashing into it.

I do understand it looks bad, but I also did a bunch of other things before the crash, I didn't went straight on civ and VDM the DMT. Beside, my orca crash was not intentional, my close flybys were intentional, but never meant to crash in the DMT. Although I didn't meant to crash, I fully understand that is my mistake and that I'm at fault for it.

Why would you do it? especially during border wars where it's a full server and lag happens? Did that not cross your mind? I don't see why you decided to do close flybys with a DMT it makes no sense to me why you would play such a risky game.

To be fair I didn't thought about lag, my intentions were to get them out of cover to shoot at me in the hopes they will get sniped from a hill. Flying close and fast was to make it as hard as possible for them to kill me while making them get out of cover, that's why I flew from directions of hills, that in case there were snipers on hills to be able to kill people in DMT.

However, like I mentioned above, I do understand that this is my fault and if I was gonna fly so close I should had been extra careful to make sure I don't hit the DMT by mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hope you have learnt from your lesson. I am going to give you another chance as you do have a rather clean record.

I'd suggest getting some lessons from someone on flying and Don't fly near DMT in future.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back