What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - M17 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17

Unban Appeal for M17 

In-game Name: billbo

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 291027394

The date you got banned: 01/04/21

Member of the team that banned you: shadowdirector

Reason given for your ban: c1.2 and A3.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: beocuse i asked a heli to stop and put there hands up becouse i was trying tto rob them and they didnt so i open fire killing the driver and the pasnger got out and dint put his hands up and i asked more than once so i killed him and i think he was upset becouse he dropped 2 million on the floor when he doed which isnt my fault ididnt know he had that.

Why should we unban you ?: beocuse i have never rdm anyone or vdm i have only broken nrl rules when i was new to the game so i keep in the rules all of the time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @M17

Please provide your correct SteamID. It will start with a 7

@M17Read the rules you got banned for then come back here and explain why you think you might be banned. You was banned for C1.2 and A3.2.

@M17please respond soon or this appeal will time out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back