What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - chair - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jooster

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Josh Jackson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: chair

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 5

What best describes this incident ?: RDM-complying and being shot

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I went to the money stash with a gangmember (PUNK) and an ally who joined for fun by himself in another heli. The other heli landed and was met by members of 223 and got told to get in and leave. I was hovering and then got told "Same applies to you, you weirdo. You're gonna fly off" and I clicked shift (you can see the heli ascend right before and while I get killed) almost instantly after he finished his sentence to fly off and was shot.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSTK_ULru8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm not chair however I was there so I'm just going to comment this since I believe its pretty relevant.

Jakke was initiated on several times while he was hovering and when coming into land. Despite this he continued to land and even landed ontop of me for some reason. One of the initiations included your helicopter since it was blatantly obvious you were friends so perhaps he should have communicated to you that this had occured.... It was clear you weren't leaving and as a group you continued to land.

I don't have POV but happy to answer questions etc.

At the time of the incident as stated by Alex, Jakke was told multiple times to leave. Therefore as you were together you were shot. However, seeing your POV it looks  much worse then I thought it did. Therefore I will be more then happy to give you comp. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Jooster some questions for you. 

| 1: Is that all the recordings you have from the situation or is there an extended version of the incident? (3-5min long?)

| 2: I see @foxyyhas offered compensation so before I proceed with anything, are you going to be taking him up on that or would you like me to proceed with the report?

Hi, first of all sorry for not providing a longer video to begin with. Here is a 4 minute video: https://youtu.be/flL2u6d1lvU

Then the second question (TLDR: No, I am not taking him up on the compensation and will keep the report up). I have had extensive conversations with the opposite gang where I tried to resolve it and that was met with unfriendly attitudes and a very clear opinion that they did nothing wrong. (Examples of what happened in that liason session are: Joining the liason channel and starting to sing a song. When I tell them I think there wasn't enough time between the warning and the shots/kills someone starts with "well to argue that we first need to ask what is the meaning of time" and continues to talk about this). After I told them the second time that I didn't like the way those conversations went and that I don't think we were going to resolve it like that they offered compensation if my POV was significantly different from theirs. To me it felt like an easy way out to just compensate me. After the unpleasant and long liason conversation I did not feel like it to get back in a conversation like that. So no, I am not taking him up on the compensation and will keep the report up.
If necessary I can also provide clips of the liason conversation.

Thank you for everybody taking the time to look into this and the staffmembers that joined the channel when it happened.
I'm sorry that this report is necessary and for the consequences that might happen especially if it is partially a result of the attitude, actions and/or commands of more/other people in the gang (223) but this was my only way to solve it after my previous attempts.

Here is a video of the entire conversation. In the end they were a lot more pleasant to talk to but the first part of the conversation already put me in a certain mood and ruined it for me. It is not about the compensation (losing a mill is never fun but that is not my focus here) but about the way the game is played and attitude towards other players in and out of game/RP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-t9B5n7ogk

@AlexBear@foxyyAfter watching the video I can hear that apparently there has been multiple initiations on the helicopters, do you guys have any recordings of the very first initiation or your POV from the start at all?

Unfortunately i dont. Ill ask everyone who was there and see

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay let's get to it shall we, 

I am going to start this off by saying that the Roleplay in this entire situation is terrible. The guy who got out the helicopter literally had a set of binoculars/rangefinders in his hand and was attempting to Roleplay with you and instead of roleplaying with him you decided to straight away shoot him with a hands up or die initiation. "Get into the heli or you will be shot" words to that effect just simply won't do. You are on a roleplay server this is not TDM to add the time you gave them to comply was not enough either. The initiation on the heli was even worse the guy didnt even bother repeating it.

Even though "chair" is being reported I will also be actioning a ban on "Lisa Ann". I think you both need to remember that this is again a Roleplay server not TDM, so you can both take this new found time to think of a better way to approach the situation and actually RP.

ACTION TAKEN

Chair ban for A1.2 [1 Day Ban]

Lisa Ann ban for A1.2 [Perm Ban]

Side Note: @Arbaazbecause you have been banned within 12 months of your appeal and of course @Xeulifervouched for you unfortunatelly he will also be getting permed following the unban conditions that were set by Wilco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back