What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jakke - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

unique101

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Owain

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jakke

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2228

What best describes this incident ?: RDM - They didn't roleplay with at all before shooting me.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was near the Poseidon offices, looking for Poseidon members. When a truck pulled up, I asked if they were Poseidon and they shot me instantly. They then starting shouting put your hands up once i was already on the floor downed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPtVTvAVQWM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @unique101Can you please upload at least 3 minutes of footage prior to this incident? Cheers

Right, well I will leave this report up for another 12 hours in case any of your friends can find any footage. If nothing shows up by then I will have to decline this report for lack of evidence. In general we require 3 minutes prior to the incident just so that we can see any context, eg, if you have been in prior hostile roleplay with the person etc. 

Also I will @Hapi(jakke) to let him know about this report.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your gang were in a gunfight with the Plebs, your gang were shooting at the plebs, hence we only shoot you and your friend in the trees with his gun pointing at us since you where a threat to our life at the current time with your guns out. While your gang was also shooting and trying to kill our gang, the only reason you didnt shoot us is, because you thought we where poseidon, as stated in your video, "is that poseidon" and a response "hopefully" your friend did not have his gun out so i didnt shoot him, as he wasnt a imideat threat to us and asked him to place his hands above his head, he complied, and we spared him, and let him live and keep his gear.

The only rebels that where shoot in the area, where the once with guns out, pointing towards us. Everyone that had their guns on the back where safe from us.

We tried to explain it to you, but you started threatning to report us.

This video shows how you broke RP, and started Threatning us

Nema started the recording here, because he started breaking RP

Last edited by a moderator:
@unique101Do you have anything to add to this?

Just the fact they didn't RP with me at all during the short period in which i seen them, they just shot me then started RP with the people i was with

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

After watching the video and reading the comments I have decided to decline this report as the evidence is not sufficient enough for me to come to an accurate conclusion. For future reference you will need a video which is 3-5 minutes long which shows the full context of the situation. 

Thank you for your report

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back