What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Mosscow - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Wilson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Mosscow

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2340

What best describes this incident ?: Robbing in GZ

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was hovering over the airport just killing time while waiting for the red zone from the SAF drop to expire over the weed processor, and a man pulls up in a truck boxer next to me while his friend was running over to me. He asks if he can asks me a question so I figure why not, so I land my heli and hop out. He asks if I have any spare change, despite me having some, I said no. He said no problem. He then hops into his truck while his friend asks me how many sexual favours I would need to give him my huron..... right after I say I wouldn't give it away, he bumps into my huron from the otherside. as you can see in the clip, at first I believed him and thought it was accidental. I went to repair it and he knocks me out and then proceeds to rob me whilst I'm trying to send an admin request. He keeps saying to "come get this thing" meaning his toolkit from the van, whilst he pretends he doesn't know whats wrong with me on the floor. After this I run around to keep him away from knocking me out and I just decided to get in the heli. Unfortunately it was out of fuel but I figured I was safer there anyway.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/45921499/d1337i0SjO2o
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report, Player shown is in clear breach of rule A5.1.3. The player reported has already been Permanently banned for another reason. Your report will be recorded on his record. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back