What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Zinder - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinder

Unban Appeal for Zinder 

In-game Name: ziN

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561197961712115

The date you got banned: 03/08/21

Member of the team that banned you: Samantha / Sonder

Reason given for your ban: 1.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I will start this unban appeal and say sorry for my bad judgement and stupid handling of this situation

The scanario leading up to this total failure from my side was that we were heavly outnumbered by poseidon lockt in a tower and reciving shoots from every angel . the stress level was high at the time and i used every singel mussle to try to keep my awareness at the top . one blackfish was hovering over the tower so the sound was very loud trying to get ppl on top and we were rushed from the ground, the reptile brain kicks in and i panic
at this time i start tilting my head (stupid as f**k i know) and runing around on top to try to see if i can see anyone . to get some advantage witch i dident get but it dosent matter i did fail in that way i used my arma knowledge to get a ingame advantage in a way it should not be used and never be used in a realistic way ( no one can look throw a wall just by changeing camra or lean to a wall )

if i could re live this situation i would have never done it and i want to say sorry to everyone that was involved in this.

Why should we unban you ?: Everyone can do stupid things in the heat of the moment, i got panic here and did use my game knowledge and camera in the way it should not be used , this will never happen again if i get a chance its not worth 300k of ingame money and loseing tons of friends playing on the community that i have been apart of since the start.

I failed big time here on my self and on every singel community member . i have been here for 7 years now in april and being banned for this is just embarrassing for my self and makes me look like a fool and i really regret it and i am sorry from the bottom of my heart.

hope i can celebrate my 7 years day on altis and not in the coldbox

best regards.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello. 
No, I wouldn’t say this is a common occurrence at all, I try my best to play within the rules and make it enjoyable for both myself and others. 
At the end of the day, we’re all human and we make mistakes - I’m owning up to mine, which in my opinion is the key part when you screw up, no matter the context. 

I’ve always valued honesty in life, even if it’s the more difficult road to take sometimes - I apologise for my mistake, if there’s anything else I can do to rectify this error, I’ll embrace it with open arms.

People do make mistakes, how will you prevent this from happening in future situations?

In this case is just better to rather surrender and have a good RP session if thats possible or face it that you can not always win.

be a honest and good member of the Community help those who are in need and #rpeverything

I'll hold you to that then. I will give you another chance do not ruin it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back