What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - not sure. - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: isro sh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: not sure.

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1702

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was driving my motorcycle down the road of the purple gang and these guys in the red car left their lane and just ramme dinto me and killed me, they came back once to steal a car nearby, saw me dead and left.
when they stole the car nearby i called them and told them if they dont help me ill have to report them for rdm, they didnt respond and kept going.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfOCcHVclyw&list=UUNUIhsj8A-PjRRJNtXfxWpg&index=2
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Dont Look At Me

We require a video between 3-5 minutes in length in order to process Report a Players that allege Server Rule Breaks. 

If you could please provide that that would be fantastic.

@Fluqi sure, ill upload it to youtube and share it this evening.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

video should be uploaded in 10 minutes, ill give you a heads up- the first 2:40 minutes contain nothing just me driving around trying to buy weed, them running me over is 10 seconds and thats it. sadly i dont have footage of them coming back.

Right.. First off the name you provided is not in our database. 

You drive like crazy in a weather where you  cannot control your bike and you drive straight over red signal. I agree it do look like he swear into you but he as green and i cannot tell if was gonna swear to the left before you drove straight over for red. 

Next time see if you cannot get the player ID for future report. 

Rejected. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back