What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

car and bike's unrealistic speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

I own the porche macan turbo adn the kawasaki ninja h2,

after coming back to the city ive noticed they have been dramatically slowed down, the kawasaki motorcycle use to go over 170, which is realistic if we relay on real life top speed of 205 mph, and as for the porche macan turbo, its moving like a damn loaded TRUCK. acceleration is very very slow and is beaten by most npc's sedans, and top speed of 110 which is so unrealitic' and this car is worth 200k... just doesnt make sense to me, please think about this and let me know 🙂

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

In terms of import vehicle speeds this was Stealthee's reponse earlier today:

StealtheeToday at 3:42 PM

Just to note on the import car speeds They will be fixed. Give me some time to go through them, the method of balancing the cars makes no sense in how it was done - I'll take the mistake as I authorised it but didn't realise how severe they were done The way going forward is each vehicle class will have a max speed eg super cars = 180/190 and a price will reflect that ofc variations between each car And it will scale back from that with all the other classes Imports were delayed slightly going into testing within the next day or so - so expect them really soon

@Dentibus understandable, but i dont belive people need to be punished by the actions of others, besides that what police do, catch and fine or jail these so called morons lol. without them the police wouldnt be working.

@George Harris Thanks for the response, looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back