What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Fonzifyy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonzifyy

Unban Appeal for Fonzifyy 

In-game Name: James Shannon

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121791142

The date you got banned: 02/25/21

Member of the team that banned you: TinyBigJacko

Reason given for your ban: Underage

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because I was banned for saying my in-game age which is 19 instead of my real life age which is 16, so he probably thought I was trying to lie.

Why should we unban you ?:  Because I was banned for saying my in-game age which is 19 instead of my real life age which is 16 but I was given no specification as to if it was ingame or not and multiple staff have stated that you don't necessarily have to be 18 as long as your acting in character and not causing any harm to the GTA Roleplay.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @FonzifyyI have it here in my notes that you are 15. Either way, 15 or 16, you fall below the age rating for this game and have shown that you are not mature enough to be here. You were pulled by a member of management who made that call that you just aren't providing high enough quality RP. That on top off your other notes have added up to the point that we feel you need some time out to mature a bit first. Please feel free to re-appeal once you have hit 17.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back