What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Unban_NoelDon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unban_NoelDon

Unban Appeal for Unban_NoelDon 

In-game Name: Noel Don

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198370638406

The date you got banned: 12/28/20

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was exploiting with another person in jail by specifically using an action which allows a person to be carried through the gate to escape. The other person on the other hand told me to do it but I then agreed to it which was wrong when I knew what the rules were. This was also in the middle of the night and I haven't slept the whole day so I decided to do such a stupid thing since I was in jail but that is not an excuse as I should have gone to sleep IRL and finished the RP scene in jail the next morning.

Why should we unban you ?: I am truly sorry for my actions. I have messed up a lot of times but I learned from my mistakes. I do not plan on coming to the server with a negative mindset of exploiting or do anything which is game breaking because I know that it's a disadvantage to other players who are trying to play fairly and it would ruin the RP experience since IRL you can't just glitch through walls. There are consequences like this which happen so we can reflect upon our mistakes and I have learned from my mistakes and I can guarantee I will not be going against the server rules again. I have also got quite a lot of cars which I have grinded for, a house and other in game items of value and mainly time since I have put in a lot of time to get my items which I'd hate to lose. Once again I am sorry for my actions I will not repeat them.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Unban_NoelDon

You have so many bans already and you really don't seem to be learning. I am not going to waste your time, nor mine, by asking you to explain what you did wrong and what you would do different next time as I am sure you know what was wrong. You were not long off of a permanent ban when you did this, and while you can say that you were tired and not thinking right, that doesn't mean you get to do such silly things. We all get tired, but never once have I decided to exploit and neither has 99.9% of the server population.

Its been three months since your ban. If you appealed it right away, I would have told you to wait 6 months. So lets pretend you did and you can wait 3 months from now to appeal this ban again.

Denied
can appeal again 07/06/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back