What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - TimeLess - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeLess

Unban Appeal for TimeLess 

In-game Name: Micheal DeSanta

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198313696174

The date you got banned: 03/08/21

Member of the team that banned you: KeirT

Reason given for your ban: Rule 1.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combatlogging and leaving the server but I do not know what was happening during the time I left.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand to 100% that this seems like i tried avoiding a scenario but in all honesty it really was not the case. So I was sitting in my friends car and he was cruising around. I told him that I was going AFK for a quick moment and I did not think it would be longer than 5 minutes. Ended up being about 10 minutes and when I noticed that I ran back to my PC to disconnect from the server. I quickly tried to disconnect and did not notice we were running away from anyone. I still am unsure of what we were running from. I should have looked around and should have made sure that we were not in any scenario or anything. I understand my wrong and im extremely sorry if this put a negative effect on anyones RP experience. I can asure you I will never do the same mistake ever again and will be extremely with checking if there is anything going on around me that I am a part of before disconnecting from the server. I really love this community and I enjoy playing on it very much. Once again, im so sorry. If you could please give me one more chance I would really, really, appreciate it. Thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @TimeLessplease check and confirm that the SteamID you have provided is correct as it does not appear to be in our system. Thanks

@Jefke VNo absolutely not. I was not at my computer, I just came back because I noticed 5 minutes had passed since I was AFK and wanted to disconnect from the server. If I had noticed that I was being shot at then I would ofcourse stay and finish the scenario. As said in the initial message, I should have looked around if I was a part of any active scenario but I did not and I regret that very much.

So when you returned to your PC, you didn't instantly run behind a quillin to take cover (whilst being shot at) and log out?

Ok, what would you do different in future to ensure this mistake does not happen again?

I would never again leave before checking my surroundings and make sure I am leaving in an appropriate time. I will be a lot more cautious with making sure I am not making anyones RP experience any worse. Seems very selfish of me that I did what I did and I regret it very much. I will strive to roleplay to the best of my ability and make sure this never happens again.

Good answer. Make sure you stick to that and we wont have any further issues. Mistakes happen, learn, move on. Welcome back

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back