What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - shmueldat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmueldat

Unban Appeal for shmueldat 

In-game Name: Brennan Black

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199130467419

The date you got banned: 02/18/21

Member of the team that banned you: CONORTHEGREATT

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: being stupid

Why should we unban you ?: i in no way think i should be un banned I'm writing this to apologise for my actions at the time i though that i could just lie my way out of the situation i understand how wrong that was and i this shows how childish my actions were and that i don't deserve to play on a good server like this this was one of my favourite servers to play on and i spent about 300 hours on it if i had just took the arrest i would have got about 2 hours in jail which i would've just slept through and probably still would've been playing on the server now but i chose the easiest and dishonest way out which was to lie i am deeply sorry for wasting the time of the staff replying to my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Lying does not get you anywhere, You lied already once to us, how can we be sure this wont happen again? 

Whats your intentions here now, Cause your not giving much details here. 
Why did you combatlog? 
Why did you think it was justified? 

@Jefke V  i think the ban was justified because i chose to prioritize my gear more than the roleplay experience, the reason i combat logged was loot fear and either way i would have lost the gun because i was already on the ground dead i don't know why i thought it would work and obviously it didn't i must've been tired or something looking back on it now i could have just been searched the police would've found the gun and i would have been out of prison in a few hours 

@Robbie thought i would be able to lie my way out of it which i regret i should've just stuck with the truth and i maybe would have been given another chance 

@shmueldatWhy have you put up this unban appeal for the GTA sever if you said

i dont even play fivem anymore
Are you intending to come play back on our server gain if you do get unbanned?

If so, how will you deal with the potential for a police officer to seize a virtual pistol of you -. Will you just disconnect again?

@George Harris if I'm unbanned id defiantly play as its one of the good servers on the game i will deal with the situation by taking the punishment and having it taken away from me and being sent to jail

@shmueldatLying does not get you anywhere. Take this as your last chance on the server. If you are banned again within 6 months there will not be another appeal.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back