What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Anto420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anto420

Unban Appeal for Anto420 

In-game Name: tyrone Tyrone

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198195346560

The date you got banned: 03/09/21

Member of the team that banned you: nomad - (Panel)

Reason given for your ban: G5.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for doing a Mass murduer on npcs which is agianst the rule G5.4.

Why should we unban you ?: First of all im going to explain my self. It was a normal day and i was playing some fivem and having fun. I have seen a lot of people streaming on the server lately and i wanted to try out. I got some viewers and i wanted to do something because i was bored and i have never streamed before so i went into the stripclub and started killing npc with knife inside the stripclub because i thought it was funny but when i think back at it it was not. The rule G5.4 is a rule i didn't remember. I have read the rules many times before but that's a rule i did not remember so basically i did not remember the rule which is bad of me and that is why i am banned. I know its not good rp to kill people randomly and i deserve this ban. I have been a part of this community since October 2020 and its a good community with nice people and the server has evolved very much. I would like to apologize for the thing i did and I will do good rp with people and not be doing theese stupid things. I will also go read the rules so i dont do something similar like this again. I didn't worsen the experiece for anyone else i was alone and thats a good thing. I would like to say that i am sorry for the thing i did and it was very wrong. I thought it was funny but if you think about it, would you go into a stripclub killing people in real life no. Im sorry that you guys need to read my appeal and i know it is people who has been in this community for a very long time and not got a single ban . My previous bans has nothing to do with this one and i have learned from my mistakes. I would appreciate if you guys understand me and im sorry for taking your time. Have a good day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Anto420It's not a very good look is it, going around on a mass murder spree of NPC's in a popular place such as the nightclub even if it was to 'entertain' your stream. There are lots of other things you could have done to entertain the viewers on a roleplay stream such as going to roleplay with people.

It was also noted that you seem to have no care as to the realistic driving rule. Driving up on pavements, hitting NPC's, driving off cliffs.

It seems that you have a sort of cavalier attitude towards some of the basic rules, maybe because you have loads of money, maybe because you are bored, maybe because you wanted to show off to a stream. I don't know.

So, what's the reason for this lack of care towards our server rules considering it is now the 4th ban + 3 warnings?

Hi George thanks for your reply.

First of all no it dosen't look good to go around killing npc's without a valid reason. Im aware of that and i regret doing it.

The reason i was doing it was because the stream was kind off dead and i did not find any people to rp with. I have never streamed before so i have no streaming experience and thought that was the thing to do to get some funny content as i was not aware of the rule i did it and i got banned which i completly understand and im sorry for the thing i did because it was a rulebreak and it wasn't quality roleplay.

G5.4 as i said was a rule i did not really mind at the time i was reading them and thats my bad for doing and im sorry for that.

The unrealisic driving rule is a good rule to the server but everyone drives like idiots i do it to. The warning i got from it was when i was kinda new to the server and was in a police chase and did a stuntjump which i got warned for after. " Driving on pavements" i dont see that as a rulebreak because it dosen't say anywhere that you can't and in real life you can. Imagine you are getting chased by police on your dirt bike. Dirtbikes are made for doing some offroad driving so i dont see why u can't drive on pavements but if you say so im aware of that.

"So, what's the reason for this lack of care towards our server rules considering it is now the 4th ban + 3 warnings?" The lack from this scene was that i did not know what to do when i streamed and i did not want it to be boring for the viewers so i decided to do something "funny" to get a laugh from them. This is completly wrong and if i were to stream more in the future i must stream for a reason example robbing a bank or something. The other rules that i have broken are simple rules but important for the roleplay to hold and not fall. Sadly i do not have a time machine so i cant turn back the time to fix my mistakes when i was a new rp player so thats why i have this status if you say it in that way. I would like to say that i am sorry for this to happen and that was low quality rp for me in that scene even tho no one else were there.

I said i did not realy mind that rule (G5.4) at the start because i thought that was something that will not happen to me but here i am stupider than ever breaking a simple rule as that.

If i were to summarize this i would say that im sorry for breaking the rule G5.4 and the rule G1.8 but in the future i will read the rules more often so i can memorize them and not be doing theese stupid things again. If i get more chances im willing to make more fun situations for people around me and provide high quality situations and try to make everything better for everyone. 

It would be fun to continue my storyline and i will try my best. I will also have mind the G1.8 rule a bit extra to not break it because in my opinion thats the easiest rule to break and i see so many people break it everytime i play on the server. I would like to say sorry for taking your time and it is really nice of you spending your time to read this appeal.

I am going to give you 1 Final chance, I want to make this very clear that if you are banned again for any reason you will receive another permeant ban which will be no appeal for 6 months. Do not waste this.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back