What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Hasan Carstein and Ciska - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandas

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Daniel Lyubit

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Hasan Carstein and Ciska

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/09/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 19

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/Fail RP by shooting without any proper initiation and execution without any roleplay.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my group had just tried robbing a bank, but that went to shit and then Hasan and Ciskas group (Orange cap gang) showed up one the scene. Hasan had shot me. So yeah after a while we had all been picked up by the NHS and police had taken our guns and given us fines. By that time more of the orange cap guys had showed up with handguns and gave us death threats while we were unarmed and police were right there, i then acted like a dick, but within rp boundaries and when the cops were walking away with mitchell, the orange cap people wanted to unleash their anger on me. They told me to get my hands up, which i tried to but hit my M key instead of J and thats why you see me open the map. Either way they dont give me nearly enough time for it to be anywhere near good RP and they then proceed to just shoot me right away while even knowing im unarmed and then executes me imediately. We asked them in OOC side chat to talk with us in TS but they kindly refused.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iymO1MfxroY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, im only gonna respond once or admins need me to anwser a question

First of you  acknowledge that we would kill you after the cops would let you go. so you knew what was gonna happen.

second this is not the whole situation. as the situation was already going on for more then 10 min. so im requesting a video of the whole situation.

Hasan, Orange Cap gang

I'm gonna write something here since i was one of the Police officers on Scene. 

You are only showing half the situation, this situation was hectic so the full situation is needed

I dont see how anything before that is relevant at all. Both groups are seperated by the cops and you then walk over to us. I would say the situation of me being shot isn't even created before one of you guys begin saying death threats while we are restrained and talking to the cops. We were seperated and couldnt talk to each other for a solid 2min, so how does that factor into this? 

I dont see how anything before that is relevant at all. Both groups are seperated by the cops and you then walk over to us. I would say the situation of me being shot isn't even created before one of you guys begin saying death threats while we are restrained and talking to the cops. We were seperated and couldnt talk to each other for a solid 2min, so how does that factor into this? 
Considering one of you kept shouting "I HAVE GOPRO FOOTAGE" i think it is very relevant

@Dandas

Your evidence seems to throw us straight into the middle of an on going situation, can you please provide a LONGER clip so we can get a gauge of the FULL context of the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the full 5min of the original video and some footage before i was shot the first time. As you can see we were robbing the bank when orange cap gang showed up and our guy Double got incapacitated behind the counter by getting stuck or something and mitchell shot 2 or 3 shots at orange cap gang since it obviously seemed like they shot him. Unfortunately i saved the footage before i got the part where Hasan shoots me, but what happend is that he accuses me of shooting him and then we walk away from the bank where he then pulls out a gun and shoots me and Mitchell shoots him as a result. Police then run over and some shots are exchanged and we get revived and restrained and the groups seperated by the cops, thats when the other footage starts. The "gopro" footage is us talking about how we only shot at them in the bank because we thought they shot Double, but he was actually killed by a wall. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What about the cut at 1:26? Where poseidon arrives and i arrive and you start shouting "I HAVE GOPRO FOOTAGE"

@The Bearish CrusaderEhm, yeah, it really seemed like Hasan had issues with being hit and i didnt want to argue so i said i had "gopro" footage so if he or his group were to report us or wanted to see what happened i could show it.

@DandasIf you have the missing footage from 1:26 onwards, please provide a FULL VIDEO of it, I don't want to see edits. It is imporatant as that is the first bit of interaction with orange cap gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NuclearI do not have footage of Hasan shooting me the first time, the first video ends like 3 sec later with me tabbing out for a sec and saving the video.

Hello @Dandas,

Unfortunately the footage which you have provided on this report is not sufficient enough. This is due to the fact that the inital video provided was no-where near long enough to show the full context of the situation and similarly, the second video provided has a massive cut inbetween. It is virtually impossible to gain any form of context from these clips and as such I will be declining this reports on those grounds.

Thank you for your report

Sorry for any inconveniance caused

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back