What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Williams' Fisheries open for business and new employees

Jordan Williams

Dear readers​

My name Is J. Williams, My father was a fisherman, and so was his father, and his father before him. The Williams' have always been fishermen, simple humble fishermen who were forced out of business by the supertrawlers that once plagued our oceans. After they left there was nothing but barren ocean and small pitiful fish too damaged or injured to survive. Recently the ocean has began to yet again flourish. Life has found a way again. And with it comes opportunity. The opportunity to safely and humanely catch, kill and butcher fish. We want to make our family's dream come true. To run the fishing trade in Los Santos and ensure it is fished safely and sustainably, and bring jobs for anyone (New or old) to Los Santos.​

EditedImage (3).jpg

​

The fishing industry of Los Santos is an untapped gold(Fish?)mine and its time to cash in!​

My brother Tony and I were looking out across the seas of Los Santos and noticed they are entirely devoid of people. Nobody. Nothing. That's when we realised the potential. While everyone seems to be going mad with trucking, ramming their vehicles everywhere, everyone seems to have forgotten about the fishing trade leaving a massive gap in the market we intend to fill.​

We have a fleet of boats available for rent. The boat fits up to 100 fish in the cargo hold, and we will pay you £280 for each individual fish* ​

​

Keep in mind this is dangerous work and we are looking only for those brave enough to face the deep seas, treacherous waves and the calls of sirens (Not police sirens, the lady-fish ones!) However the risks are well worth the reward if you can survive. Help us achieve the dream of a long line of fishermen, help us reclaim the seas of Los Santos​

​

Just look at an example of some of the views you could be enjoying.20210309172721_1.jpg

​

But this is not just a business, Its a family. We partake in many activites outside of the fishing trade and YOU can join us!​

We are currently looking to expand our circle and eventually become a bigger player on both the seas and streets of Los Santos!​

20210328175515_1.jpg

So adventure seekers and seafarers, what are you waiting for? Send me a message or contact us in-game on 118-1826 or 411-7288​

​

Tight Lines everyone​

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be in contact, have a fishing buisness in the works atm and will need a general manager to over-sea the operations 👍

is there coast guard in case of emergency?
As far as Im aware the seas of Los Santos are completely unpoliced and unguarded, but I am always on standby when my employees are out at sea, I ensure all boats are fully fueled and anything needed is provided

As far as Im aware the seas of Los Santos are completely unpoliced and unguarded, but I am always on standby when my employees are out at sea, I ensure all boats are fully fueled and anything needed is provided
There's a marine department of the police the NHS Also have boats and the sea sparrow available for deployment as and when is nessecary there is not normally a permeant deployment however

There's a marine department of the police the NHS Also have boats and the sea sparrow available for deployment as and when is nessecary there is not normally a permeant deployment however
Excellent news! I didnt know this! 

To set sail and and be victorious within the limits of the ocean we shall rise as a family and business to become the greatest fishers in the city!

We aren't your ordinary fisherman friend's

Together we shall unite and defeat the KRAKEN

1d3040d23f0224fad006c1577993a8b5.jpg

Back