What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Jefke V, Robbie & Nuclear - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvRexzii

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: uh oh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jefke V, Robbie & Nuclear

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1708

What best describes this incident ?: Staff Abuse

Please (in detail) describe the incident: the staff team seem to be trying to ban us for any reason they find, even if it's not true.
I'd like to tell you now this isn't me joking or chatting shit, you guys are banning us for no reason and giving us no chance to appeal you're just instantly denying it.
I'd like you to explain why you're banning all of the bolibumpa gang for no reason.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/129291-unban-appeal-crimzonuk-altis-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like you to explain why you're banning all of the bolibumpa gang for no reason.
Because you are breaking rules and causing drama. Case in point.

If you feel you've been treated unfairly there is a process available to you, a pm to all the staff leads on the forums, detailing the incident WITH EVIDENCE.

Please don't continue to comment on ban appeals through the report a player forum, making posts with the intention to cause drama, in addition that this is clearly a revenge report. If you are going to continue in this vein given your warning point on Sunday for abuse of yet another report function (go figure) then we'll be forced to revoke your forum access. You have been informed of the correct procedure and I don't expect this form of outburst going forward.

Simply put, this is your last warning, don't push your luck.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back