What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Hasan Carstein - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Crogwell

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Delis Atlis

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Hasan Carstein

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 20

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/low quality rolepaly

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After arriving at Uranium buyer, due to a dispatch about shots being fired. I arrived at the site with 2 hemmits and 3 people just running about. After getting ignored multiple times, i started to tell them "put your hands up, i have a sniper on the hill..." in the middle of my sentence hasan decides to raise his weapon and shoot me in the face in the middle of his sentence. After calling him into liaison to discuss what just happened, I was met with him and other 4 friends telling me that I had initiated and that he did not RDM, at this point I decided to end the liaison and follow up with the report as nothing was being concluded in the lisaon.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aESyk77KFp0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello

, don't really think we did try to solve the issue. As I was muted a lot (I messaged you this afterwards and in that message is said I wanted to compensate you for the situation. Now you didn't want to solve it because other people in the channel were being annoying. I can't do much about that stuff as it's happening in Poseidon channels (I don't have powers there).  That out of the way, I do  think that I shot too quick I agree, I did not Take in consideration that there is a delay with an in game voice of 1 sec, Because for me I already said the line (my bad)

but that said you went up to us while we were in a gunfight with 3 guys who shot us out of nowhere and one guy was still missing.You made it hostile real quick while you were surrounded by 3 armed rebels.

So we kinda knew you were gonna get shot at one point, that wasn't really a surprise. I did say I was gonna kill you. Not one of my best rp situations, but I thought, oh here we go again the classic poseidon hands up  I got snipers and if you don't, we are gonna use force and then we would have a gunfight. (You did say in this that was the sentence what you would have made if I didn't kill you).

So I went in the liaison with the mindset I might have shot too quickly, but seen the current situation, it was just border line okay, then you left in the middle of the liason.  Later you send the video I saw it and I messaged you about it.You did not wanna accept that I wanted to compensate you and continue talking.  

Now I still will talk to you about the situation if you wanna, but that is your choice.

Im not gonna comment anymore or an admin needs me to anwser a question

Hasan

Issue said to be resolved and as previously said original reporter wanted it closed.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back