What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Big Boom - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boom

Unban Appeal for Big Boom 

In-game Name: Bini Osi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198070692704

The date you got banned: 03/11/21

Member of the team that banned you: George_harris

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for collecting the cash from a safe thru a door.

Why should we unban you ?: I'm sorry for exploiting this, I heard the police come so I ran around the back and I saw the option to collect the money so I did, I was blinded by my greed. the use of exploits is extremely out of character for me. since my arrival to the server I have had nothing but acceptance and love from the community and I really enjoy being apart of it. I would like to apologize for my actions and I can promise this wont happen again if I get another chance; I will take the time to go thru the rules again to ensure further infractions will not happen.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I have done this twice, the first time i did it i did not know it was possible i was hiding behind the building waiting for the timer to go down then i saw the option thru the wall, when the timer went down i checked if it was possible to collect the money thru the wall and it worked. This was a while ago and no police showed up, even tho that does not make it better.  This is how i knew that it was possible the second time. 

So you found and exploit and decided to keep it to yourself to try and gain from it instead of reporting it to staff or devs? 

You also say you will read through the rules to ensure you do not break them again. Why did you not do that when kicked from the server for breaking rules and also when banned a few weeks ago?

That is my bad, I should have told a staff member. But no personally I do not think I tried to gain from this it was a in the heat moment and I chose a bad decision. If I wanted to play unfairly I could have exploited this but that would be no fun, even if the police do show up you will most likely get caught doing this but there is still no excuse it breaks RP and it should not be done either way. I take full responsibility.

And for the situation that happened a few weeks ago, I was banned for using discord I thought this was a small thing so I assumed I knew the rules and did not bother reading them. Now that I have spent a lot of time and put in a lot of effort to the server, I feel I have the need to read the rules so I do not get banned because I enjoy being apart of the community.

I do not think I tried to gain from this it was a in the heat moment and I chose a bad decision.
Heat of the moment is for one situation. You have done it twice according to you. You can't make the same bad decision twice can you, I think you have done it more then twice. I will now give you the chance to be honest with me and tell me the truth of the amount of times that you have done it.

As I said earlier, the first time I did this I did not even know it was possible. When I rob that store the police usually don't come that often so I was waiting inside, the timer was so close to being done and I heard the sirens so I ran out back and I was contemplating collecting the money or hop on my bike and leave, I chose to do the wrong thing and I collected the money out of greed. Usually I don't even stay in that store I hide in the bushes behind it for it to be more "safe" for a potential get away, that day I was not really worried about the police since I had been robbing a lot of stores and they had not shown up and it lead for this situation to happen.

Next time you discover something that could be exploiting, what do you do ?

Next time if I find something that can be used to exploit or a bug of some sort, I will talk to a staff member or a developer and let them know about it.

Any other ban of this nature in the future will lead to you not coming back for some time. Understood?
And to be fair, your record is not the cleanest. Stay out of trouble.

Welcome back.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back