What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Reiss Triton - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recoil

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Recoil

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Reiss Triton

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2355

What best describes this incident ?: (6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my gang had set up at Poseidon drug dealer to rob people. There were two situations, the first one went smoothly without any issues but as we finished up with that one we noticed that there was a helicopter that was waiting for us to leave so we decided to set up in bushes to make it think we had left. The helicopter then landed and my gang member initiated on them but as he did that a Poseidon member unexpectedly landed so I decided that I would try to engage in role-play with him but instead he was hostile straight away so I initiated and repeatedly told him just to lower his gun and that if he didn't or if any harm came to me I had friends and allies in the area that would kill him, he then opened fire killing me but he was ultimately killed. After he was dead he proceeded to be toxic until he was executed by one of my gang members, I feel that throughout the whole situation with Reiss Triton he was arrogant and had no intention of complying, or engaging in high-quality RP even though we had a 5 to 1 ratio and I even lowered my weapon and gave him multiple chances to try and engage in better role-play but he still refused to so I gave him the final warning of lower your weapon or you will be shot by friends and allies.
(In the video for some reason my mic is quiet but in-game it isn't and the situation with Poseidon starts at around 01:30 in the video)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDrjtGFlvc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As you can hear in the video, I repeatedly tell you that you won't be robbing anyone and I told the hobo to get in his truck and leave - as Poseidon it is our duty to protect them and prevent the actions of people like you. I repeatedly try to tell you that you won't be doing anything and that I suggest you leave the area. You then proceed to tell me that you WILL be robbing people and proceed to warn me about your friends and allies in the area. This is YOU taking the roleplay down a negative road and deciding the course of action. As Poseidon I'm not going to turn around and go "yeh fair play actually you can rob these guys" - that is not the roleplay actions of a drug cartel and I'm not going to take any threats from a group of Mk20s. You inform me of your friends and allies and state that any threats towards you would result in me being killed - I then proceed to say "fuck your friends and allies I'll murder you all" - you repeat yourself and at this point there is no avenue apart from me holstering my gun - why would I do this? If I surrender at this point I'm going to most likely be taken hostage and killed anyway so I'm going to try and fight my way out with superior firepower and hope that Poseidon backup will arrive in time. You initiated first, I counter initiate, and then you proceed to initiate again - how can you claim this is RDM? I give you the opportunity to stop and leave and you say "no". 
In regards to the toxicity, as a cartel member I'm not going to be all nice and flowery with some Mk20 armed hobos trying to rob people in my lands - its my job to stop you and I'll do that even after I'm lying on the floor. Any time you waste on me is more time for my backup to get here and kill you. Very confused by this report.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Recoil,

I have watched through your footage and whilst it is very difficult to hear and make out it does appear that some form of initiation was made on Weiss's side at 1:49. Now as for what exactly was said, I simply cannot make that out due to the amount of other background noise present in your video. It is as a result of this that I will be declining this report under the grounds of inconclusive evidence.

Thank you for your report

Sorry for any inconveniance caused

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back