What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Pony - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ak

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ricardo Salvador

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199083177568

The date when this happened: 03/13/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: So I stored a Combat PDW along with 49 ammo in my house yesterday (before 8 pm restart). I woke up and went to get it out but the gun was not in my house, just the ammo. All I have is a picture hopefully it's enough :)

Link to any evidence:
https://imgur.com/R4MCpDY
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x Combat PDW

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@PonyThis is currently being looked into by Devs. 

There is no time frame for this to be resolved so please hang tight and we will post any updates we have here 🙂

Hi, 

I didnt want to make another comp request since this is on the same subject! Ive went and put some more stuff in my house(2 days ago) and went to get it out today and they are not in my house! 

I lost 1x Combat Pistol, 1x Stungun

Evidence - https://imgur.com/Hp6DPvN

Hello @Pony

After reviewing stuff and things, we've been unable to verify you having a Combat PDW within your house. 

However, we have been able to ascertain, as shown in your most recent image, x49 SMG Ammo. 

Therefore, we're going to be unable to compensate you for the Combat PDW. 

In regards to the claimed Combat Pistol & Stun Gun, we've been able to confirm that you have in fact a Combat Pistol & Stun Gun in your house inventory.

Other than this, we're unable to confirm where have or had more at any point. 

Could you please do me a favour, go to your house and send me a screenshot of your house inventory. 

Thankyou. 

Here is a picture of my house storage as of now: 

pxVveQZ.png

Here is a picture of my house storage as of now: 

Before this picture was taken, did you remove a Taser or Combat Pistol? 

Nah, it vanished the same way the PDW did. 

Picture was after they vanished 

Unfortunately @Ponymade me aware he has sold his house so any chance of being able to view something that might've been there but wasn't (I know confusing) is now gone therefore I am going to have to deny this compensation request. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

• Sad
Reactions: Ak
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back