What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Weed issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigstiff

I'm not sure how I produced this bug but it has happened twice. I harvest my weed and replace the plant pots, leave my house. When I re-enter the house the pots are stage 4/4 and back in their original positon, sometimes can be harvested sometimes showing seed not found. I had stage 3/4 plants in the same house that were watered also, when re-entering they were now not watered. Unsure if this is happening to everyone or just me, last time it was resolved with a server restart, restarting the client doesn't fix it.

Kinda baffled to this but seems pretty easy to reproduce.

After Restart: The grown plants have disappeared and gone back to the pots I had placed after cutting, so its partly graphical. I got a total of 6 harvests overall, this means when harvesting the bugged plants it was actually harvesting my stage 3/4 plants instead. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm this behaviour before. I wasn't sure if it was because of them being plants placed before the most recent furniture/plant update, but I've not been able to notice any bugs with a fresh set of plants since as I haven't got the plants to grow to 4/4 since the last lot as I've been working IRL.

All I would say @stiffer5is not to cut the plant if you've already cut it as you're effectively duplicating, leave it where it is for now.

@JasonO It doesn't duplicate it, it just harvests another plant. Once all the plants in the house are harvested it will warn "seed not found" so you cant harvest more than you have. It looked like it was harvesting my not fully grown plants but who knows if that was a graphical bug either.

Fair enough. The plants that appeared for me gave me the option to cut them, despite me already having cut them and got bud from it previously. I hit cut and it started cutting so I cancelled it and left the plant there for which it disapeared following a server restart. I just wouldn't want it to be that you gain bud from a plant you already cut and get in trouble for it, even if you perhaps didn't do it intentionally.

@JasonO Yeah pretty sure that isn't possible, I did it all on record so incase there was any dupe I had proof it was only for testing purrposes etc.

I've probably done a good 30 plants in the past week or two since. There was an update pushed since the report that seemed to fix. So no issues since for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back