What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 71 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Conway

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 71

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1138

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/Breaking RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just been helped up at hospital and i was on my way to Clinton Avenue Shop to get some stuff. I arrived and brought my stuff. I was about to leave when some random guy came up and said "get in the car" he didnt have a weapon or anything so i decided to ignore him. He repeaded him self and then when i got in my car he said "you are breaking rules". I was about to drive off and got straight up shot. He then loaded me inn my car. stole it and drove me down the street where he continued to break RP. He was several times offered to come solve this on TS where all i wanted was comp and an appolgiy. (This offer is no longer avaialable.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/S4gqMsF1B7g
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, thank you for your report Tiktak, I have looked at the evidence provided and found out that the session id 71 isn't actually the guy who shoots you, I have looked over our logs and identified the person who actually fires the bullet.That being said this report is pretty straight forward. Now TikTak you aren't breaking value of life rule since he never has any weapons out you are free to walk off as you did since there was never any threat to life, I would have probably done the same, now Id 71 breaks RP in voice once you open your car door which is a breach of that rule, once you are sat in the car, his friend whos sat in the car infront of you shots you in the face with a Vintage Pistol without himself engaging in any form of RP whatsoever breaking the rule of RDM.

ACTION TAKEN

ID 71- CHARID: 24251 - Already perm banned for something else but C1.14 will be added to his record.

The shooter - CHARID: 21456 2 day ban for G1.2 RDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back